Im 20 years old and I dont think I can get pregnant becuz im irregular and a diabetic has anyone tried ovulex.... Would it work on me did it work on anyone
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 21st, 2006
Ovulex
I'm 19 yrs old and have been diagnosed with infertility problems, I came apon ovulex online and ordered it, i'm only on my first week but already I can tell a difference in the way my body feels. I've heard great success stories about it... It doesn't hurt to try it, I know people that have been trying for a baby for two years, took ovulex for 4 weeks and became pregnant. I would recommend it, i'll keep you posted on my personal results on ovulex :) and good luck, if your trying.
|

replied February 24th, 2006
Try Ovulex
I am a proven testimony. I brought ovulex in may of 2003 and conceived in july. Delivered a healthy baby girl in april of 04. I was diagnosed with pcos. After having a cyst removed and doing hormone therapy, I sought out a nutritionist and lost 30 lbs. Tried again for 6 months with no results. Then came ovulex. Its a 100% money back guarantee so what do you have to loose. :d I am currently trying for #2. I started taking right after christmas so keep your fingers crossed.
|

replied March 7th, 2006
Re: I Hope This Works
I am 29 years old and I have 18 month old twins concieved by a 2nd round of injectiable meds and 2 iui's. I was thankful that it was all covered by insurance at the time. We would like to try again and being I have pcos I can't get preg on my own. We don't want to do the fertility meds again because we really don't want twins again ( but if it happened we would be elated, don't get me wrong). I am going to order ovulex and give it a try. Has anyone has sucess and has pcos? Please let me know.

Tara
|

replied April 20th, 2006
Has Anyone Tried Ovulex
Hi I am currently taking ovulex myhusband is taking amberoz, I found it for $137 for a thre month supply of both, so I had to try it. We have been taking it for about a week or so now, and I notice a difference in myself already. I am usually a very stressed person and unable to relax especially about getting pregnant since we have been trying for over a yr. But since taking the pills I feel calmer. Now I dont know if it is because all the testimonials on salmedica's web site has me thinking I am guaranteed to get preg now, but I am also sleeping easier and my period is more normal then it has been in months. I'll keep you posted if they work for me, but with 100% refund I felt they were worth a shot.
|

replied May 1st, 2006
I Had Ovulex
Hello,
i'm brand new on here so yeah just making conversation. I have had ovulex about a year ago and it took me 2 and a half bottles to get pregnant, now I have a beautiful daughter whom I love soooo much. Shes only 5 months right now but I want another one by the time she is 19 months or so. Then shes walking and stuff. So I ordered some more ovulex last friday and it comes here this friday so i'm excited to get it again. I had a wonderful pregnancy and birth and now I have a wonderful child.
|

replied May 1st, 2006
That's Great
Wow that's great on your little one. Do you have normal periods to start off with? I have been on ouvlex for almost a month now and still nothing. Well I hope something happens soon. I don't want to go through the fertility drugs all over again. Best of luck to you again on the new little one to be.

Tara
|

replied May 2nd, 2006
It has also almost been a month for me but I know I definitly feel someting different going on down there, im just hoping and praying they work soon. Sweetz did you stick to what they say about no alcohol sugar caffine and everything religoulsy or what?? I am a big junkfood addict and am although I have stopped eating quite a bit of it, I still allow myself a candy bar every now and then , could this make the pills not work do you think????
|

replied May 6th, 2006
Ovulex Reply
When I used ovulex, I was exercising and drinking green tea and taking prenatal vitamins and folic acid with the pills. I also didn't have regular periods, then in the second month they were exactly 28 days apart so that was cool. I did drink a little coffee here and there and of coarse I had sugar and chocolate i'm only 21 lol so yeah I need my junkfood as well. But now I got a problem. Just becuase I only have a po box number they won't send me any ovulex, they only send me ovulex if I have a mastercard and if I have a street address. How incredibly stupid. So i'm just feeling down becuase I want to have another child when my baby turns one, we want a big family but if it doesn't work then it just doesn't work I suppose. I hope I answered your questions.
|

replied May 6th, 2006
Yes you did answer my questions, I am also taking prenatal and folic acid, trying really hard not to over think every lil thing though, I sometimes get nauses from the prenatal vit. And I will always think in the back of my mind-- is that preg symptom, and then I stress myself out so I am trying to work on that. Why dont you have someone else order it for you and then they can send it to you.
|

replied May 7th, 2006
The thing is I always thought that the stuff wasn't working either but I bet the stuff will definately work for you ladies, just keep taking it and you should take it up until six months. Well the thing is, I don't have anyone to order it for me in the states. So its very hard, I hate being canadian sometimes lol everything good is in the states. If you ladies need any questions.I really don't mind allll the questions you have becuase I remember how it was for me, questions about every little thing lol. I hope you women do conceive soon just keep positive and follow some of the advice and it may work even faster.
|

replied June 14th, 2006
Ovulex
I am 22 and have had diabetes since 17 months old. I have never had regular periods, they usually come 3-4 months apart, if that. I have been trying to get pregnant for 2 years now and have been unsuccessful. I started taking ovulex on and off because I couldn't always afford to buy more. I started going back to an endocrinologist for my diabetes who tested my estrogen, the first time I was tested it was low, the second time I was a little higher, the most recent test was only 3 below what it should be and I have been taking ovulex for 2 months and was getting a regular period finally. I again can't afford to purchase it but the fact that I am much closer to normal now than I ever have been is proof for me that it works. I will now be saving up enough money to purchase 3 bottles and get 3 free. For other diabetics out there with the same problem, you should give it a try, don't give up, and try to take it constantly rather than off and on. Good luck to everyone ttc :)
|

replied July 26th, 2006
Ovulex
I have tried ovulex and I really think it worked... I started taking it 3 days before my p's were due and after about 2 weeks I noticed something was definately happening down in that area. I was due my period 2 days ago and just took a pregnancy test and it is positive!!!! I think it worked for me
|

replied October 17th, 2006
Re: Try Ovulex
dagreatestshow wrote:
i am a proven testimony. I brought ovulex in may of 2003 and conceived in july. Delivered a healthy baby girl in april of 04. I was diagnosed with pcos. After having a cyst removed and doing hormone therapy, I sought out a nutritionist and lost 30 lbs. Tried again for 6 months with no results. Then came ovulex. Its a 100% money back guarantee so what do you have to loose. :d I am currently trying for #2. I started taking right after christmas so keep your fingers crossed.

hello I have pcos also I had no periods until I took bc pills and then I got one every month. But they for along time and I never have became pregnant gave me horrible stomach ache so I wuit taking them. Also I have been wanting to have a baby. I have just started taking ovulex and my husband said I have been on edge and moody and I have cried one time. I am almost finished with my first bottle and I feel like it may be doing something to my hormones. Do you think this will work for me did you have same trouble with your [periods? I also have problems with facial hair and weight. Please let me know.

thanks
tabitha
|

replied December 31st, 2007
Ovulex
I have been taken ovulex for about 3 weeks and I was suppose to start my cycle on 12/28/07 and have not yet started. On 12/21/07 I spotted for like 2 days. Do you think I could be pregnant? The home test always says negative.
|

replied January 24th, 2008
Ovulex
Hi
I'm new at this. I'm just wondering if ovulex really works. I have irregular periods (last one sep 07) and been trying to get pregnant for the last 3 years with no luck. I started taking ovulex jan 15, 2007 and don't feel any different.
Just wondering if this stuff really works or am I getting my hopes up
|

replied January 24th, 2008
sorry i meant i started taking the ovulex pills jan 15 2008 not 2007 sorry lol
|

replied January 29th, 2008
I just started ovulex a week ago. So far my period was lighter and breasts fuller but I have been having some very mild cramping since AF has left. From what I was told it is all of the hormones getting my body back on track. In addition to the Ovulex I am also taking fertility blend, prenatal vitamins and juice plus (natural vitamins). I'll keep posting my results. I heard you should allow up to 3 months for ovulex to really work, same with fertility blend.
|

replied April 7th, 2008
Hello All I wanted to know does it require a certain time are day to take the pill and can you take it with metformin .........because im a diabetic and im irregular and im am soooooooooo ready to have a baby
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...