I've had this bump in my upper thigh for about two months now. It is about half a centimeter to one centimeter. When I just got it I thought it was a pimple and then when I tried to get rid of it a fluid came out. Then I realized it wasn't gone...I still have the bump and it's been a while... I have no idea what it is...I wonder if it could be an std. Yesterday a fluid and some blood came out but the bump is still there. The bump has a darkish color on the tip. Before I got the bump I didn't have sex or had any contact with any other girl except my girlfriend which I am 100 % sure is free of stds. Thanks for your help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....