Medical Questions > Relationships > Dating Forum

Girl Freind At School, Help.........

Theres this girl I like at school and she likes me, ive been told shes really into me but is too shy to tell me. Theres a possibility that we might go out with each other, but when it comes to girl freinds at school I always get shy and am worried about what to do, how to approuch them ect its really awkard and things are different when we are around each other we dont talk like we would before we went out with each other and we dont flirt ect it soo awkward our freinds litterally have to get us to hug, im not frigid at all ive done stuff with girls, but when it come to a relationship I get all awkward and shy ect and we end up not going out due to us not doing anything or even talking cos of the shyness and the fact were totaly different round each other when we go out.

Any tips or help please I feel this girl is the one, I dont wont to ruin it at all this time round.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 23rd, 2005
I have a similar story. Me and this guy I met felt extremely awkward around each other. We couldnt talk on the phone because it was so awkward. Then things started to go downhill. I had met him through a friend. Then I realized that I really liked the guy and I was determined to make this work. My determination of keeping up conversations and slowly adapting to this new sense of feeling (love) eventually led to him asking me out. Im in high school also. This guy is my first boyfriend and we are still together. We have been dating for over 10 months

now it sounds like to me that you are pretty settled on this girl. If you really think this girl is the one, then you need to do whatever is possible to overcome your fear. And its ok to be scared. Not every guy is macho when it comes down to relationships and its ok. Just stay true to yourself. I hope everything works out. Good luck :]
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply