Pregnant...Friends are s*****......Cant face people at college as I might be showing I dont want them to know I am pregnant. Younger sister up in court on my bday and if she goes down I feel so alone. I'll miss her if she does. My bday next week nothing to look forward apart from my bf. I cant seem to get out of bed to go for a nightout my mum teasing me calling me a loner. I stressed about the baby. I just seem to be so down all the time.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 18th, 2005
I Understand
I understand what your going through right now...I've been there...Trust me i've been there....I wrote you a post in the pregnancy forum as well...I had a miscarriage just recently about 3 1/2 months ago.....I was so depressed from that...And I still am....I couldn't get up, I couldn't move, I couldn't eat...The only relief I got from the pain I was feeling was when I slept or my fiance held me....My fiance had to help me to do everything because I couldnt do it alone...I felt like dying...But then I realized that I am still alive...I have a full life ahead of me..I am so young...I want to be happy...You too...Are so young...You have your whole life ahead of you...I'm not going to lie to you....It isn't going to be easy...But you'll get through it...And everything will be okay....Take life day by day...And love it...You'll only have it once.....Hope I helped a little....If you need someone to talk to you can private message me or email me.....
~brit~
|

Experienced User
Thax Again Brit
I decided to take my bf up on his offer of us getting a place together maybe I could be easier then dealingbthis all alone
|

That's Good
That's good...That may make things alot easier on you...People just weren't designed to deal with things alone....They need someone to talk to about things...Of course if we absolutely had to do things alone we could...But having another person just makes things alot easier on our emotions...Stay strong...You're going to make it through....Everything is going to be great for you...Keep your head high it will all work out in the end. :d

~brit~
|
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....