I am experiencing red spots in my very lower abdomen area (in the area of pubic hair). They do not itch and do not aggrevate at all. I do not have a burning sensation and it does not hurt to urinate. First there was just one spot, then another appeared, then another, now two more are beginning to appear. In the beginning stages they almost resemble razor burn, but then it turns into a spot. There is not a bump inside the spot. But it does get scaly if a hair grows through it. I have no idea what is going on, does anyone else have a clue? Sexually, I have been with the same person over two years now and no one else. However, since there is not irritation whatsoever I am hesitant to think it is an std, but again I really have no idea?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 13th, 2012
I have the same thing...and an udescended testi. I still need to figure it out...nobody knows?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....