Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

I'm So Scared About These Cramps

I am 6 weeks preggo and I am having cramps. They are mild and aren't consistant but sometimes they come on one side only and I heard that was a sign of ecopic pregnancy. Has anyone else experiened this? I go to the doctor in 4 days, this tuesday.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 12th, 2003
Courtney 84
Hi,
im not an expert here...I've only just started this wild journey myself....But i'll tell you of my experience if it will help. I am now almost 9 weeks pg, and I have had mild cramps almost the the whole time...Like mild period cramps. The doctor said this is totally normal and a result of the uterus expanding. Some women experience this and some do not. Also, at about 5 weeks, I felt some pain primarily on the right side and was so sure it was egtopic that I asked for an early ultrasound. Well, everything was normal, the embryonic sack was inside the uterus just like it was supposed to be. By now the pain on the right is rarely there, but when it is I know that nothing is wrong...It's just all the strange sensations of pregnancy. It's a good idea to have it checked out though...Especially for your own peace of mind, but hopefully this will make you feel less worried and get you through the weekend....Chances are everything is totally fine:) good luck!
-beccak
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Andrijana Shterjovska
User Profile
Dr. Andrijana Shterjovska
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...