Last edited by gemstone83x on August 1st, 2006 09:37 AM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 15th, 2005
It depends on the person, some people can get out of shape faster than other people, just like some people can get into better shape faster than others. It won't really be damaging, but you may feel more fatigue for not going out, sometimes you may have muscle spasims as your body is used to physical exercise.
|

replied December 14th, 2005
the Natural Choice 4 U
Hi!

Everybody knows how important is to have beautiful, healthy hair or a perfectly cleansed face. It is essential for our social life. I hope I made my point so I would just like you to try the gerovital range from aslaskin. I know that sounds like advertising (by the way, this is what I thought too) but just take 2 minutes of your time and visit aslaskin.Com. If this proves to be a waste of time (i assure you it won’t), please feel free to take it on me.
|
Tags: Fitness
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....