User Profile
I'm 28 weeks and having some pretty intense contractions to the point I get sick or live in the bathroom, this is my second pregnancy but I was forewarned that I could go into premature labor. I dont mind contractions but they have been coming in every day really painful usually when I actually unwind and go to bed im quite concerned right now and the hospital wont look at me.

I have never had so many issues with a medical professional and I guess thats why its nice to hear advice from people who care and dont have their head up their a$$ sorry if i'm bitter.

The contractions always start off with lower back pain and they come in at different times except last night 5-6 mins apart (for about 1 hrs 22min)and really painful but they didnt last long. I need some advice and anything will do i'm just at lost for words and I have this gut feeling im going early....................Even if you had preemie birth could you let me know how things turned out

thanks
jess
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...