Hi all,
just need a little advise. I was with a girl for about a year, and her father died. She was not close to him, but has a lot of regrets etc. I do everything to help her deal with it, but all she did was abuse me. We recently split. I think she has not been herself, and I was trying to get back with her, she said she wanted it, and then when I went to see her she said no. I feel she has emotionaly abused for for a while. If I make it quite clear to her that I dont want her anymore as she emotionaly abused me, will that make her worse?

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 1st, 2009
Experienced User
Re: a Recent Breakup
markiemark2005 wrote:
I was trying to get back with her, she said she wanted it, and then when I went to see her she said no.

I think that she made her intention apparent to you.

markiemark2005 wrote:
If I make it quite clear to her that I don't want her anymore as she emotionally abused me, will that make her worse?

Later on, if she blames you for being childish and immature for leaving her, you can always explain it to her that it was her decision in the first place. And it hurt you a lot of having this on again, off again relationship as if your a light switch.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply