I think I may have fibromyalgia but my doctors are none to helpful. I am 23 years old and was health and active. Now I have chronic migraines, pressure points throughout and pain throughout my body, fatigue, dizzy spells and cognition problems. Could it be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 6th, 2003
Experienced User
I wouldn't doubt it. Those, except migraines, are signs of fibro.

Patrick
|

replied August 9th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Kmpisces
With symptoms like that, you need to keep in mind that there are hundreds of things it could be. Do not focus on one diagnosis.

You need to find a doctor that will help you. I am sure there are other doctors in your area. Find someone who has used some of these doctors and find out if they like them. Then, try them. Let them do the diagnosing; that is what they went to school for 12 years + for...

I wish you the best,
ladybrannon Smile
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Shafi Ullah Khan
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
Must Read
Fibromyalgia causes pain in the body. Learn the basic facts about fibromylagia and how doctors define this syndrome here....
Are people diagnosed with fibromyalgia born with a lower tolerance for pain? Are you at more or less risk of fibromyalgia? More info and causes and risk here....
Symptoms of fibromyalgia can be mistaken for other conditions. Can you identify common signs and symptoms of fibromyalgia?...