I know all the lesbians are going to feel me on this one. Lesbian sex rocks, its the greatest thing ever :twisted: lesbian and proud and wantiong more. Its the way to go. Anyone have anymore tips on being creative in the bedroom. No guyz allowed :p holla at me soon

jezz
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper christy_babe
|

replied November 21st, 2005
How????
How do lesbians have sex?
Do you just like rub up on each other or what?
|

replied November 21st, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
I'm guessing strap ons and dildos.
|

replied January 8th, 2006
Hi....
Lesbian myself....I would just think element of surprise always keeping it fun ....As in dates or role play ...Seduction...Stuff like that..
|

replied March 1st, 2006
Food fun, women are beautiful, totally gorgeous. Me and my ex girlfriend had a night of chocolate strawberries and cream (whipped and the naughty kind) and we had great fun.
|

replied March 30th, 2006
Re: How????
bubbles700700 wrote:
how do lesbians have sex?

Do you just like rub up on each other or what?
you can. There's also a lot of caressing, kissing, and hugging. There's very little penetration unless you personally like that sort of thing.
sammy001 wrote:
i'm guessing strap ons and dildos.
.N.O. Not every lesbian is just hankering for a big vibrating phalis. Not every .Woman is thrilled at the idea of dick shaped instruments. There are several ways and varieties to make love even when your anatomy matches that of your lover.
|
Users who thank christy_babe for this post: PS39 

replied August 23rd, 2006
Experienced User
Aw...Too hot for me on this one...Hey whatever rocks the boat..Even if you are dangling from the ceiling..
|

replied November 30th, 2006
Does your partner have inner lips? If so, try this. Have her lay down, and before you start oral look for her little lips. Take your pointer fingers (on both hands and tuck them in between the inner and outer lips. Chose which side you want to go first and stretch one lip over the clit. Putting a lot of pressure on the clit (because the lips are so soft and thick, the clit doesn't feel much) and rub in slow circles. Count to 10 and do the same with the other lip counting to 10, and watch her vagina start to get wet. Take the juice and start rubing her clit. The clit won't hurt because she is aroused but will feel like it wasn't touched so you (the giver) will have more play time.
|
Tags: sex
Quick Reply