I just started taking singulair again and wonder how long it takes to work. Also I wanted to know if these medications affect serotonin or endorphin output because I always feel less motivated and not easily excited while on them. They don't lead to depression do they?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper priya465
|

User Profile
replied June 12th, 2017
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Singulair effect kicks in 24 hours , stay compliant to the medicine and hope for the best.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|

replied July 26th, 2018
Experienced User
Asthma medications can save your life -- and let you live an active life in spite of your asthma. Asthma medications can save your life -- and let you live an active life in spite of your asthma.
|

replied February 18th, 2019
I assuming your Manning and I understand your concern.

Asthma medication is a mostly save our life.
lets now live and Active Life in spite of your asthma.
Singular effect kicks in 24 hours , stay compliant to the medicine and hope for the best. I hope very Usefully.

Thank You.
|
Must Read
Learn the basics about various conditions and diseases, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options....
Learn about risk factors to developing a certain conditions and diseases. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for certain conditions and diseases....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Asthma , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.