Help me pls im 20 year old and I been tryin for 2 half months .. Im irregular and my last period was in august and I dont know what to do then on top of that im a diabetic what are my chances of getting are being preggy .. I think I might be because im eating a lot and my stomach is sticking out ...What can I do

thanks for the advice
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 12th, 2005
Re: Irregular Help Me Plssss 911
nesy ne wrote:
help me pls im 20 year old and I been tryin for 2 half months .. Im irregular and my last period was in august and I dont know what to do then on top of that im a diabetic what are my chances of getting are being preggy .. I think I might be because im eating a lot and my stomach is sticking out ...What can I do

thanks for the advice

the only way to know is to go ahead and take a test. Especially if you're last period was in august. Don't stall any longer because if you are you need your prenatal care. Goodluck
|

User Profile
replied November 12th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Hi there! You should get to a doctor asap especially being a diabetic, even though you are irregular, august is a long time for a period.
Good luck and congratulations if you are pregnant. Keep us posted!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...