Hi I was just wondering?I just found out I have cyst in my uterus and cervix(no idea how many) and I was just wondering if someone has had this and what your doctor did about it.I am actually kind of wanting a hysterectomy because I have family history or cancer and I flow so heavy so if anyone can help me a little I would appreciate it thanks>and what exactly are cysts.Thanks for any info
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 14th, 2003
Cysts
I had an ovarian cyst a few years back... It had ruptured, so I had to go to the hospital because they did not know what was wrong with me at the time. What they did was give me some antibiotics, and send me home... It should go away after your next period. Hope that helps.
|

User Profile
replied October 23rd, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
If these are simple cysts then there is nothing serious. If these are complex cysts i.e having solid components then you would need further evaluation.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Andrijana Shterjovska
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Robert Wascher
Must Read
Cervical cancer typically develops over many years. But when does cervical cancer occur and how do doctors define the disease? ...
How are HPV and cervical cancer related? And how can you place yourself out of risk for developing cervical cancer? More here....
Abnormal menstruation can be a sign of cervical cancer. Learn the signs and symptoms of serious "female problems" and when to seek medical help here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Cervical Cancer and Ovarian Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.