I know constipation is a symptom of pregnancy. But I need to know if anyone has had the opposite during pregnancy. It's not diarrhea, but I go #2 like 2-4 times a day and it's not solid. Please help!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 11th, 2005
Experienced User
I've been having that same problem the last week :oops: . I am wondering the same thing. That and period like cramps but no period. Can anyone help me figure out why?
|

Experienced User
In my first two months of pregnancy I was using it twice a day. Which was very strange for me since that never happened before. So I guess it can be a sign.
|

Thank You For Reply
Thank you both for replying. I too am having period like cramps with no period. It feels like i'm gonna have diarrhea and I go to the bathroom and nothing. But then, i'll have normal bms like 2-4 x a day which is very unusual. Took a test two days ago and was negative. Probably will take another one in a week or so! Yall keep me posted too!
Jess
|

Experienced User
Re: Thank You For Reply
jessgreen wrote:
thank you both for replying. I too am having period like cramps with no period. It feels like i'm gonna have diarrhea and I go to the bathroom and nothing. But then, i'll have normal bms like 2-4 x a day which is very unusual. Took a test two days ago and was negative. Probably will take another one in a week or so! Yall keep me posted too!

Jess

you sound just like what my problems are. Now I don't feel so alone. I havn't tried taking a test yet. Maybe I will since my period is 4 days late anyways. Keep me updated.
|

replied November 12th, 2005
Experienced User
Anyone know anything more on this.
|

replied February 20th, 2006
Experienced User
I have been feeling the same way lately. I woke up this morning around 3:30 feeling like I had diarrhea (and makes me not even want to get out of the bed) but when I went to the bathroom it was nothing. I just had to pee. Then around 6:30am it felt the same way. I have been having bms like 2-4 times a day also, which is not normal for me. But my period came on the 14th and went off on the 16th. It is usually 3-5 days. Anyone have any more insight on this?
|

replied February 20th, 2006
Experienced User
Hum.....
Well, ive been having the same problem. But for me, its is diarrhea. Everything, but I mean everything that I eat makes me bad!! And im usually not like that. Oh, and its watery. Its liquid type. I hope im pregnant. Could this also be a sign???
|

replied February 21st, 2006
Experienced User
True...
I still am not too sure. I have been feeling weird lately but I dont know if it is all in my head or what. I feel a pain, well not really a pain but an uncomfortable feeling in my stomach all the time. It is too early for me to check to see if I am pregnant, but I will soon. I haven't been having much of an appetite, what do you think that could be along with all this other stuff?
|

Experienced User
Well I don't go that often, but I do know I go more than I used to.. & its not hard (sorry for tmi) & I have taken a hpt & had a doctor prenancy test & both were positive.. So it could be a good sign.. I had/have cramps & as long as you don't have any blood it looks good :) *baby dust*
|

Experienced User
Congratulations
Thanks... And congrats to you. I will check soon. I hope I am but I dont want to check and get disappointed.
|

Experienced User
Hey "redhereforanswers"
When are you going to take a hpt? Cuz I took 2 already. The 1st one was 2 weeks after having sex. And I took one today in the morning and they are both negative. Could it be too early???? When are you planning on taking the hpt?
|

Experienced User
Yeah I think two weeks was too soon. How long has it been now? I had sex on the 4th, so I know it is too soon for me to take it. Its only been two weeks (17days to be exact) for me. I will take the hpt prob at the end of the week. I hope it comes back positive.
|

replied February 22nd, 2006
Experienced User
2 Weeks
Well, the 1st time I did it was on the 31st of january and took a hpt two weeks after that and one this tuesday and both were negative. Now....See, I had sex again last friday and you know what? Last night, I had a pinkish spot. And today, when I took a shower, blood came out. Like my period. But see, im not regular. Im irregular and its weird because its been exactly 1 month since my last period. My last period was on jan. 21st and today is the 22nd. Is that normal? Like, can I have that and still be pregnant? Because I dont know, its weird that I had sex to try to get pregnant on friday, dont you think that the egg would have been fertalized around sat or sun? Can that still be a good sign of getting pregnant?
|

replied February 23rd, 2006
Experienced User
I am no expert but from what I am hearing you could be pregnant. Go to your doctor and get a blood test and see what happens then. Or to planned parenthood I think the test is free there. I hope we both get what we want. Baby dust*****
|

Experienced User
Thanks!!!
Oh god!! Its nice to hear some positive things from you. Thanks alot. It brings my hope even more up. I mean, how can I not turn out pregnant and pregnant if I had sexs three times and on my "firtle days" right? Lol. I really do hope so!!! And I hope that this is one of the "fake menstration" you know? Cuz this sort of things do happen to other women right? And yea, good luck to you too! I hope we both end up having our baby's.
|

Experienced User
No Problem!!!
I have heard that some people have their periods the entire time through their pregnancy. And yes it could be the fake period. I had sex on the 4th but my period came on the 14-16th. With all these symptoms I have been having lately I want to check this weekend. There are two hpts in the pack so I might do one on sat morning and then the other in a few weeks if it comes up negative. And thanks for the positive thinkings for me too.
|

replied February 24th, 2006
Experienced User
No Prob.
No problem. And really? Man, thats really good to know. Its a huge relief too!! I hope that we both get the results we want!! :) and yea, I bought the 3 pack 1st response pregnancy test. And yea, the first 2 test came out negative. So, do you think I should take it on tuesday? (this upcoming tuesday) or is it still to early? Because I had sex 3 different times!!! I think im going to go buy some more test and take one every week until it comes out positive!!! Lol.
|

Experienced User
Dont Do That Girl.
Just wait a week to take the 3rd test and if it doesn't come out positive go to the doctor. The doctor can give you a blood test up to 10 days after conception. Look at me giving you advice. I need to take my own advice lol. But yeah. I wish you the best.
|

Experienced User
Lol
Yea huh? Lol. I guess your right. Ill wait another long week to take the 3rd test. But the anxiety is killing me!! I want to know already!!! :( and ill go to the doctor if it comes out negative again. What about you? What are you going to do?
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...