Twins?!?!?!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 10th, 2005
Experienced User
Yep.

Double miracle. How 'bout that?

I dunno, you grant someone a miracle, and they want two, some poeple are just never satisfied.
Give an inch, they'l take a mile. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait 'till april, even though i'll have my baby by then (due yesterday) i'll be stopping by for regular instalments of the fat family soap opera. Way better than daytime telivision-in australia anyway.
True, false or tragic fantasy, it's great drama.
|

replied November 11th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Yep--you will all see- I am certain there are 2 body's for I can feel everything. I can feel their heartbeat when they are close to my skin!! I can feel it with my skin, not just with my hands now.

Hey, I have went to the dr's to try and get u/s or proof for you all--but apparently .God is not wanting to release the proof yet. But you will see. I am not lying. Twins run in my family--and in 9 previous preg, I dont think I ever had a set! 3 of them I dint even go to dr when I miscarrid them.

Here are new belly pics --you tell me. I am 18.5 weeks in the latest pics. And all sick test dr's have done come out perfectly normal. Just dont show hcg--and in ectopic 2 % do not show hcg--when they have a uterus. Which as you know I do not have.
|

Extremely eHealthy
el wrote:
yep.

Double miracle. How 'bout that?

I dunno, you grant someone a miracle, and they want two, some poeple are just never satisfied.

Give an inch, they'l take a mile. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait 'till april, even though i'll have my baby by then (due yesterday) i'll be stopping by for regular instalments of the fat family soap opera. Way better than daytime telivision-in australia anyway.

True, false or tragic fantasy, it's great drama.

i have never taken anything in my whole life. I have given everything I have to the human race--you dont know me. I have had all my dreams stolen from me, my children stolen from me, even when .God himself said "you have a mothers heart, such great grief--i wish I could take it from you, go to a resting place my child" I lost 6 baby's to no fault of my own and .He must think I deserve it. I didnt ask for it--i only believed he would do for me what he said he would do. And I have always thought it would be nice to have twins once. My ex and I both had twins in the family--and like I said I dont know if any of mine where. So that is more of my soap opera. It is my life and I dont exaggerate, I do not lie. Even if I were wrong--which im not--i am not lying to anyone--this is my life. All of it.
|

Experienced User
^^

keep poking thoes doctors, they will have hell to pay if something goes wrong, from your pics there is no denyign that you are getting bigger they have to think somethings up.. Even if they dont belive you getting that big this quick is not normal especially in that rounded way.

If anything, and they refuse to belive you, they should be investigating.

You have medical insurance right? You can demand that they give you another scan and you can feel where they are, ask the radiographer to run it over some other areas, say stuff like, can we peek over here I want to know that the "inner me" looks like!
|

replied November 12th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
askara wrote:
^^

keep poking thoes doctors, they will have hell to pay if something goes wrong, from your pics there is no denyign that you are getting bigger they have to think somethings up.. Even if they dont belive you getting that big this quick is not normal especially in that rounded way.

You have medical insurance right? You can demand that they give you another scan and you can feel where they are, ask the radiographer to run it over some other areas, say stuff like, can we peek over here I want to know that the "inner me" looks like!

last 2 times I went I said--well, if not pregnant we need to find out whats up with my stomach. But they refused to do a scan. I said to try the progestrone levels it will show even if hcg doesnt--they refused. I lay down my belly sticks up 3 -4 inches above my ribs, not normal--unless preg. Fat goes off to the side. I go up and sideways. I also said if my stomach has grown like this in 15 weeks(last time I went) then if not preg--which I am--something is wrong with me. She absolutely refused to listen, she did toxicology screen on me. She thinks im on crack!!! Lol

no, no insurace. Er visits only. They either listen or send you home saying not an emergency!!! Well, you see my problem right??
|

replied November 15th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Quit going around trying to find someone who is lying--must mean you lie your butt off huh. Get off of me--you do not know me. What are you talking about!!!??? They both say most resent pictures are fom 18.5 weeks. Both say I have no confirmation--but in one I said I have tried to go to the Dr. They seen no baby in the ultrasound. "but it does show luteal phase, or corpus luteum which means my egg is fertilized" all though the smart .Drs couldnt see it--but I can --duh. Anyway. It says 10.5 weeks pics at the bottom in blue shirt. So what are you talking about.?????--dont say the lords name in vain to me---.In the name of .Jesus
|

User Profile
replied November 16th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I keep looking at your pics and I think they all look the same size belly.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Oh good, someone who agrees with me! :) i'm glad i'm not the only one, lilypad
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
If she was in the same position and belly exposed in each one there might be a way to really compare but as I see it her belly was big at the beginning not from pregnancy-no offense- and looks the same now
|

Extremely eHealthy
Whatever!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
lilypad wrote:
if she was in the same position and belly exposed in each one there might be a way to really compare but as I see it her belly was big at the beginning not from pregnancy-no offense- and looks the same now

i had a flat stomach in the beginning, and the first pictures show a little round ball, how could that be stomach. And definately getting bigger, but remember I am onlly 10.5 weeks, 14.5 weeks, 18.5 weeks. How much you spect the babys will grown in that early stages.??? Wait for 1 more week new pics, 22.5 weeks pics. Are you all reading the dates under the pictures??
|

Experienced User
fatfamily02 wrote:
askara wrote:
^^

last 2 times I went I said--well, if not pregnant we need to find out whats up with my stomach. But they refused to do a scan. I said to try the progestrone levels it will show even if hcg doesnt--they refused. I lay down my belly sticks up 3 -4 inches above my ribs, not normal--unless preg. Fat goes off to the side. I go up and sideways. I also said if my stomach has grown like this in 15 weeks(last time I went) then if not preg--which I am--something is wrong with me. She absolutely refused to listen, she did toxicology screen on me. She thinks im on crack!!! Lol

no, no insurace. Er visits only. They either listen or send you home saying not an emergency!!! Well, you see my problem right??

this is a edit I am fat and my belly goes above my ribs and to the side. And it is normal and u can get that fat in that amount of time. I've looked at ur pics and i'm not convinced. My sister inlaw had twins last year and she was way bigger than that at 18.5 weeks so there is no way u can be having twins.
|

Experienced User
Maybe u should ask ur doctor about the possibility of having an abdominal teratoma. They are a mass that grows in ur abdomin that can make u look and feel pregnant, that u can feel growing like u would a baby only it's not. It's a mass of displaced cells, and they can grow into just about anything like teeth, bones, organs, ect. I'd talk to ur Dr. About this cause this is very serious if thats the case and it will prove ur not crazy for thinking ur pregnant if ur not and have this. At least try to rule this out. Hell while they try to figure that out they will find out if ur pregnant or not.
|

Extremely eHealthy
sbslove wrote:
maybe u should ask ur doctor about the possibility of having an abdominal teratoma. They are a mass that grows in ur abdomin that can make u look and feel pregnant, that u can feel growing like u would a baby only it's not. It's a mass of displaced cells, and they can grow into just about anything like teeth, bones, organs, ect. I'd talk to ur Dr. About this cause this is very serious if thats the case and it will prove ur not crazy for thinking ur pregnant if ur not and have this. At least try to rule this out. Hell while they try to figure that out they will find out if ur pregnant or not.

id rather stick to the baby thing--thanks. I know I am pregnant. I know I am -- so why should I go and explore sickness--???

My belly moves with the kicks, I feel the heartbeat, I feel a seperate blood flowing apart from my own. I even feel them when I get upset or startled, they do too. Like their blood poundng. Seperate from my own. I have felt life in my stomach for 3 months or more. I can feel a living being with my hands. You dont understand, I know. You would know too, if it happened to you. Believe me. I knew right away from the things that happened to me. I dont care if .Dr's know it or not yet. I do know. I wouldnt lie about such a thing. Seriously--you would know too!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
sbslove wrote:

this is a load of sh*t. I am fat and my belly goes above my ribs and to the side. And it is normal and u can get that fat in that amount of time. I've looked at ur pics and i'm not convinced. My sister inlaw had twins last year and she was way bigger than that at 18.5 weeks so there is no way u can be having twins.

now, im not big enough okay. All pregnancy's are different. My little skinney girlfriend who has had 8 kids and a set of twins, she looked due with her last baby, when she was only 5 months preg. And I have seen her preg with last 4 kids.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
You should go to a different doctor....Like really far away
|

Extremely eHealthy
brianbaby wrote:
you should go to a different doctor....Like really far away

i went to home hospital in lafayette indiana, 2 different times. Then I went to swedish hospital in seattle washington, once. I do not want to go back to er--until .God says go, but there are plenty of different hospitals here.
He will tell me when to go. Not concerned anymore. You guys are!!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I think they're concerned because what if ur "baby" is not healthy, what if there is something wrong with it/them? Ur bing selfish by not getting checked out. And don't say god is taking care of it all. That's not always how it works out.

(that's all assuming that u actually are pregnant... Which I don't think u are)
|

Extremely eHealthy
justacanadiangirl wrote:
i think they're concerned because what if ur "baby" is not healthy, what if there is something wrong with it/them? Ur bing selfish by not getting checked out. And don't say god is taking care of it all. That's not always how it works out.

(that's all assuming that u actually are pregnant... Which I don't think u are)

what do you want me to do? I went down last time waited 3 1/2 hours, with my dog waiting in the car--just to get in the room. Then 1 1/2 hours later and a 2300.00$ billl nothing accomplished. No thanks
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...