I am new here and need some friendly advice.I have been with my boyfriend for 4 months and 2 days.The thing is he is bi.I knew it before we got together because we used to hang out almost every wekend and all.Than we just started getting closer and closer and he all of a sudden one night called me and told me he had feelings for me.But anyways!I was pretty good with him being bi and all when we first got together.It never really bothered me to much.But now after 4 months of us being together it is starting to get to me more and more.I have no idea why it is bothering me now.I get worried he will either leave me or cheat on me with a guy.When ever we have sex I always wondering if he is pictuing a guy in his head.Like one of the guys he did it with before we got together or somthing.I just dont know what to do.I know I can probably talk to him about it but I really dont want to because I will feel really embarresed and I dont know how to start a conversation like this,being this is the only bi guy I have ever been with.I was just wondering if any of you girls out there have ever been or going through now a relationship like this?I love this guy with all my heart and never want to loose him.I need some advice please.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 10th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Well, i'm not a girl, but I know that if something bothered my spouse, partner, etc, that I would rather them talk to me about how they felt, than keep it to themselves. Isn't that part of being in a relationship, being able to talk to your partner about how you feel and/or your concerns?!

Ps-normally people put spaces after punctuation.
|

Experienced User
I agree totally with cd if he is into you and your comf. Together just talk to him he will understand if he has true feelings for you
|

I know I should talk to him about this and all,but I dont really know how about to do so.I have never had to talk to any of the formor guys I have been with about this.I am so very confused.In a way this is making me depressed and I hate it.The bad thing is,on thanksgiving we are going to his parents house and his ex boyfriend is gonna be there.He was dating a guy before me and him got together.I am gonna feel really weird and everything.I am scared to let him off alone with that guy.He was totally inlove with the guy.I somtimes wonder if I am just a cover up story so people think he is just bi and not gay.It would break my heart if I found out that's what he was doing.He says he loves me and all.But it freaks me out knowing he was with a guy.I mean sexually.Maybe you all could help me and tell me how I could break it to him that I am starting to think a lot about him being bi and all.I do not want to hurt him or anything.I also feel myself distancing myself from him as each day goes bye.I need advice also on how get myself close to him again.Please help me.I need a lot of friendly support and advice right now.Thanks for taking th e time to read my post.
|

Experienced User
Ok you know what everything you just wrote dont change anything tell him just like that ..... I know its hard you know what I used to do befor I was really comf. About being open is wright everything down like a letter and give it to him and he doesnt have to read it in front of you you could ask him to wait untill you leave you never know that might be what is best for him too
|