User Profile
Is it commen to start getting preg symptoms everymonth b4 ur period by 2 weeks afteryou start having sex? I started having sex like 2 and half months ago and for the past two months I feel the symptoms, and I can swear that im preg, but then 2 weeks later my period arrives on time, and then I get kinda confused if I should be happy or sad about it coming. I mean I would like a baby now, but I would perfer to have somethings before hand, so that way the baby could be more spoilt. I dont know whats going on with my body.. I feel rather emotional latily, most likly because I dont know what to think and my period just ended today..

Does anyone know the liklyness of getting pregnate if u use the "pull out" method? Because me and my bf do that alot, but I dont know the percentage. So I was just woundering. If any of you actualy respond I would be so thankful
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 10th, 2005
Experienced User
You have a chance of getting pregnant when you use the pull out method because of pre-cum.

I don't know if there is an actual percentage, but I do know that it depends on each individual and whether you are ovulating at that time or not (if you are then you are more likely to get pregnant)
|

replied November 10th, 2005
You very well could be prg my best friend had her period for 4 months into her pregnancy just get a test and see for sure!
|

User Profile
replied November 12th, 2005
Supporter
I dont have any of the symptoms anymore so I dont think I am preggo :cry: it would be nice, but I unno.. I know if was me and my bf would get married, thou we would get married even if we didnt have a kid.. But im also scared of getting married because my parents hate eachother, which would make the wedding the worst day of my life, when its sposta be the best
|

replied November 12th, 2005
Don't do the pull-out method. That's basically dooming you for pregnancy. That's how I got preggo the 1st time.
|

User Profile
replied November 13th, 2005
Supporter
Why are you saying its "dooming" you to pregancy? Shouldnt it be delightful not dooming?
|

User Profile
Supporter
Oh_mommy
I'm sorry to be blunt but you sound like a drama queen. I have been reading some of your posts and I really think you like attention.

In any case, wait on conceiving a child....
|

User Profile
Supporter
Sorry yo burst your bubble, but im not a drama queen. I just like knowing what is true and what isnt. I also like to help people, hence why I go on here and answer peoples questions to the best of my abbility. And if you can accept the fact of that then oh well. I am waiting to conceive a child, because my boyfriend isnt ready. But I just want to know what people do in differnt siduations so if anything ever happens to me i'll know what to do, and what I will think is best for me
|

replied November 15th, 2005
What do you mean if anything ever happens to me?.......I think you want to get pregnant...It's not all fun and games you know...Maybe you should try to get pregnant when you have alittle more knowledge on what it takes to care for a baby....What are you like 15???/ I suggested you just keep your legs closed....
|

User Profile
replied November 16th, 2005
Supporter
Im not 15, havnt been 15 for like 2 years. And like I said im just trying to learn things (i dont think its in this thread where I said that) but im just trying to learn about all of this so ill know what to do later on in my life, to know what is best for me, by learning from other peoples lives
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...