I've had gallbladder like symptoms for over a year. I've dropped way below a healthy weight because when I eat I get sick. I get very full, nauseus, diarrhea. I had an us and there were no stones. Every test i've had is negative. I had an endoscopy done and a colonoscopy and both showed nothing. I just had a hida scan that was essentially normal although my gall bladder is a bit big. The mandatory expulsion fraction is 56 o/o and is in the low end of normal. I know nothing about this test. What does that mean? Also, when they gave me the hormone to trigger the gall bladder to empty, it totally brought on every symptom i've been suffering. Any ideas? Even with the test showing low end of normal, could my gallbladder still be the cause of my problems? Help! Thanks
renee
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....