Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

Weight Loss + Sagging Skin

Hello, this is my first time post. I am 18 years old and I notice that I have expression lines on my cheeks because when I was younger I was over weight, I exercised everyday and lost about .. 35-40 lbs. Besides the fact that my skin is sagging around my stomach, what bothers me most is that I look older. Is there anyway (besides surgery) that I can firm up my face?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 13th, 2005
I lost 50 pounds over 2 months when I was 16. Im 18 now and I still have saggy skin around my stomach. I am also wondering what I could do besides surgery, which I cant afford.
|

replied December 14th, 2005
Anti-cellulite
Hello new friends,
i want to tell you my story: one year ago I was very fat. Now, after a diet I lost my bodyfat. But, when I thought I was looking better I realised that I had cellulite and a lot of stretchmarks. I used hydro-active anti-cellulite body milk from gerovital plant forte for 2 months and now I have the most beautiful skin in the world. You can find this body-lotion here: www.Aslaskin,com.
I hope it works for you too.
Good luck
|

Re: Anti-cellulite
Aslaskin? I’ve never heard of this company. Where are they located? Is it us-based? You know, i’m interested only in convenient yet original products…forgery always come with poor quality. However, it wouldn’t hurt to know more about it.
|

The products are from romania. Aslavital, gerovital plant, gerovital plant forte and ecovital, are romanian cosmetic lines, imported in us only by aslaskin. If you want ti know the ingredients just check the site.
|

Tell Me
It sounds great!
The thing is that everybody is saying that and when I start using them there is hardly any result. Why should I try these ones. Why are they so special?
How can I be sure there are such great results?
I really need a good piece of advice.
|

Re: Anti-cellulite
Hello. I never heard about this company or their products. Could you please fill me in with further details…are they using chemicals or natural plant extracts? Where can I buy such products? You know… this kind of details
|

Still
I really need a lot of details as I don't want to keep on buying products that I will need to throw away afterwards. Just give me a good reason and I will try them.
|

Hello girls,
well thisismenow , I must say that the body lotion is very good because is 100% natural, contains clay powder, minerals, plant extracts, and a lot of vitamins. If you have problems with cellulite, I advice you to use that lotion.
For more details alinutza, check the site.
Kisses
|
Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....