Ok I just had a baby a month and three days ago.. The dr said I cant have sex untill next monday but that I can do other things. So I realize first hand that our baby is taking alot of our time plus he is a teacher, bball coach and a part time student. So he has alot on his plate ok but at the same time I am like I am a stay at home house wife and a mother and if you all know anything about that its hard as hell to do.
So I have been wearing sexy clothes and yes we start kissing but that is it and when she is sleeping and we could be together even just holding one another he is on the computer or watching tv or even playing x- box

i dont really feel that he still wants me concedering that he is doing it him self and not letting me be apart of it. I try to be with him but I just dont understand. Its like I ordered him some lingere for our anniv that is the fourth of dec but I am like will it even matter I dont even think hell notice..
Were leaving her with my inlaws so maybe that will help..

Please give me addvice
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 17th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
???????????
Can no one help?
|

replied November 17th, 2005
Experienced User
Well ..... Hopefully I can help did he see you give birth? Its hard for alot of men to have sex for awhile with the woman they seen give birth. If not try just talking to him I always start by asking if there is anything he wants to talk about if he says yes there is an open window girl run and open the door lol but if he says no then tell him that you would like to talk to him ...... With his full attention and go from there good luck hun keep me posted
|

replied November 25th, 2005
What you're experiencing is normal. My advice is to engage in open and honest communication and extend a lot of affection to him. Tell him that although you have a baby now you still want to be his lover and desire him. You'll get a reaction.

Good luck.
|