Ok heres the deal, I posted on here a while ago because I thought I was pregnant well I took a test after I was about a week late and it came out neg. So I thought ok then thats the end of that well I dont know now. After I took the test which was on oct. 24 I started my period later that week which wasnt really a surprise because I had light light bleeding for about 4 days before that but I was worried because it had never done that before so thats why I thought it was implantation bleeding. Well my period lasted 5 days and I was having the classic pregnancy symptoms. So I stopped worrying after the neg test. Now 2 weeks later I am feeling sick in the morning and have cramping again like I did before. It feels like there is something on the right side and it aches with slight back ache. Ive heard about false neg before but does anyone think I could still be pregnant???? If a baby was concieved I would be about 5 weeks along. Please give me something!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 7th, 2005
Experienced User
Ok well ill try and figure it out for myself but I would appreciate some feedback.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Anything is possible with god, and no set facts in science--just cuz it is a certain way for one person, could be completely the opposite for you.

Good luck if you want to be
|

Experienced User
Not everyone show a positive with a home pregnancy test. I suggest you go see your doctor and ask for a blood test to see if you are pregnant and if you are not then you would need to find out what else could be wrong.

I thought I had my period but when it didn't stop I went to the docs (after three weeks of bleeding) and found out I am pregnant.
I bled for 2 and a half months and it has finally stopped. I am 16 weeks now.

Lots of times bleeding could mean a possible miscarriage or a threatened miscarriage. Still, check with your doctor to make sure.
|

replied November 8th, 2005
Experienced User
Well my thoughts would be, if you are still concerned go and see your Dr. You said that you have pain on one side with a bit of back pain....? I would def see a dr
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...