Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Pre-ejaculatory Fluid And Pregnancy?

During oral sex, I touched the head of my penis and felt some pre-ejaculatory fluid on my index and/or middle finger. I subsequently rubbed the fluid off on my body.

After about 15 minutes, I absent mindedly inserted my middle finger into my partner's vagina.

I did masturbate that morning--3 hours before the act-- and I did urinate an hour before the act.

We are not on any form of birth control.

What are the chances, regardless of stage of menstruation, of an unwanted pregnancy? Or just pregnancy in general?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 6th, 2005
Experienced User
I would think they would be slim or next to none.. Since you did wipe it off of your finger and it wasn't until 15 minutes later of when you umm.. Used the finger.

I'm guessing you both don't want to become pregnant? Since you asked about an unwanted pregnancy. Was this all recently, or a while ago? Because if it has been less than 72 hours, she could take the emergency pill. Good luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Flu basics - what is the flu? Get started here to learn how to protect yourself....
Who is at risk of developing flu related complications? Can people die from the flu? More on risk factors here....
We answer your questions on flu symptoms here. How are cold and flu symptoms different? When should you seek medical help for flu? Plus more....