Medical Questions > Womens Health > Fertility Forum

Heartbroken...need Major Advice???

I got my monthly again... I just don't understand. Some people out there get pregnant so easy and don't even want or deserve their child. I really want to be a mommy more then anything in the world. My sweetheart keeps telling my he'll do anything to make my dream come true. I went to the doctor last week to see what was wrong and she said everything is fine. She said im fertile and I ovulate normally....Well then whats the problem. She said my body might not be ready just yet. So how do you get your body ready? I mean im healthy I don't drink or smoke. I just don't understand. Has anyone been through this or can anyone give me advice??? Im really heartbroken! :(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 4th, 2005
Hello
i am so sorry af showed up. I have a 4 yr old dd and I just recently miscarried on the 10/23 but to get pg with that one. It took my dh and I over a year to get pg with the one that I miscarried. I was told that I was fine dh was fine nothing was wrong that its just not time. Do you bd when you ovulate do you track to see when you ovulate? That was some of my prob I didnt know excatly when I ovulated and finally got online and figured it out. Again I am so sorry about everything.
|

replied November 10th, 2005
Experienced User
How long have you been trying for?

Nancy
ediit
|

replied November 26th, 2005
Heartbroken
Hi, I know how you are feeling. There are many women with the same problem. I am one of them. The thing though is that I am not ovulating. I started taking clomid and since then I did start ovulating. Anyway, my friend had the same problem. She was very regular and was ovulating every month. It took a year and half to get pregnant. Don't stress so much. Go and walk every other day and try to keep yourself bussy. Don't think about it so much because youll make yourself sick. Trust me ive done that alot. Pray and have faith and as soon as you know it youll be pregnant. Good luck and keep me posted.
|

replied November 30th, 2005
Experienced User
Thanks
Thank you "mari999". I do pray and I believe one day god will give me my dream. Its just that every where I go I hear or see my friends or girls even younger then me having kids and not even wanting them. Here we are going day by day wishing a miracle would happen. And they just get it right away. As bad as this sounds I think everything happens for a reason though. My hometown was struck by hurricane katrina and I lost my house(another horrifiying nightmare) but since then me and my fiance have grown so much closer and I now have medicare(where before I couldn't get it) im going to a new doctor tomorrow to talk about medicines for my problem. So who knows maybe things do happen for a reason. I don't know. But please keep in touch.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....