Hey there i'm an estatic mommy to be. Hopfully anyway. Well i've been on the internet all day trying find answers because my body is acting funny. The smell of spicey food turns me off and I want to gag on site. I never start early and i'm about two before I start. I feel tired and my belly looks as though I am on my time. Also as I recall a few of you have said you were caught off gaurd by it, well if it were a rattle snake i'd be a goner. Its to early to test cause I tried that already anyway so i'm just anxious and need some advice or some relation about now. How long should I wait until I test? And is it normal to bleed heavy?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 3rd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I dont think that implantation bleeding is heavy. But a period is.
|

replied November 5th, 2005
Experienced User
Alright its been two days sence ive up dated and well im just spotting and nomally I dont spot until the(its the thrid day) fifth or sixth day. My breast aren't sore but my nipples are very sensitive. I feel like standing is just a little too much. And my body temp rises and falls for no reason. The suckies part is my eyes and nose are running and watering. And i'm tired yet I cant sleep cause i've had 15 hours of sleep already. Also I salivate like a freakin dog over a steak. I just hope this isn't all in my head cause I took a pregnancy test but I took it knowing it was a week and a few days to early. It was negitive...I pray for better resolts when it is time for me to take it.
|

User Profile
replied November 6th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah lots of times tests say neg when you are positive usually from testing too early
good luck to you!
|

replied November 9th, 2005
Experienced User
Real Or Is My Mind Tricking Me?
Its driving me nuts to know if I am pregnant or if its all in my head and I just want some reassurence on if i'm really showing signs or not. Allright, I always start my period on time and this time I started two weeks early and it noramlly always last 5-6 days and spot for a day or two. This time it was three days spotted one, then nothing, then just once and nothing agian. I always get a warning as well like cramps two or three days before my time and I got nothing. My breast only have started to become tender through out the day resently, feels like my bra isnt providing enough support. My nipples are at attention with little difficultly. My nose has been stuffed up for the past three or four days and my sweetheart hasnt caught it. I'm tired and yet cant sleep well...Not that I ever have had it easy in this field. Food looks and sounds wasteful at times yet I feel like I cant get enough of it. And i've had gas up the ying yang(and one person said I was a real stink bomb) I just hope some of you have had this and could tell me what it was like for you?
|

User Profile
replied November 9th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I have gone thru this stuff many times. My body likes to trick me too. I am ttc and am thinking I might be as well but I wont even test until I am a week late because I have been 5 days late the last 2 cycles.

There is a possability that I may be pregnant too, I have had alot of heart burn and peeing urgency andbeen emotional. But im just not sure if its all in my head or not.

All I can say is try to prepare a little by avioding things like alot of caffine alcohol and otc drugs that arent safe during pregnancy and start taking prenatals if you arent already.

Hen just take a hpt after you miss your period.

Good luck
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...