Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

I Have a Cold/associate With Being Pregnant

I have a cold that I have been taking medicine for for going on for the second week. My husband says that my pubic line has gotten thicker, my breasts are tender (but that is normal because I am on birth control) I just want to know do I need to be concerned???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 8th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi sammie,

have you been having a regular period ? I'm assuming your hubby is referring to the fact that you are showing when he says your pubic line is getting thicker. It takes approx. 3 - 4 months of pregnancy to start showing. As you know birth control is not 100% effective, therefore there is always a possibility of pregnancy. Maybe you could take a test if your concerned ?

Good luck
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
User Profile
Must Read
The common cold is probably the most well known illness known to man. But did you know that it's a virus? Read to learn the basics about cold here....
How do you get a cold? And what causes the cold? Learn more about causes of the cold, and risk factors that you can avoid to prevent this illness....
You probably know many of the symptoms of a cold: sneezing, sore throat, a stuffy nose, and coughing. Do you know the difference between the flu vs. a cold?...