Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

pcos , clomid , irregular periods , pregnancy ?

I have pcos and irregular periods however after loosing 18.5lbs I had a period and am due to have clomid next thurs. I went for ascan yesterday and my left ovary was clear and big and the lady said I had ovulated and that my lining wall was nice and thick she said the doc will want to do a test next thurs to check if im preggs as now is too early. But she inplyed it was looking good, my last period was 7th oct, I think I ovulated 15-17 days of cycle and have had cramping in pelvis and felt very tired. Could I be pregnant??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 16th, 2008
could i be pregnant
i started provera last month on 2-4-08 to bring my period down. and five days later i started clomid to induce ovulation. and that was last month i am wondering could i be with child.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....