Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

I'm New Pls Be Easy On Me

Hi ladies, i'm new to the forum and I have a question I guess or perhaps someone has experienced the same situation as me. I'm going to give you my dates and hopefully you can tell me what you think, thanks in advance for reviewing this. My lmp was 10/8/05, i'm a normal 28 day cycle never skip a beat. My hubby and I have bding every since the 2nd day of my cycle (i know I know I know) yesterday actually was the first day we took a break. Also if it isn't tmi he did the do inside me everytime. Ok here is the question I guess, on sat the 22nd I woke up and went to the bathroom and had a very light pink stain on my undies and when I wiped it was pink with a little trace of blood, the rest of the day nothing and even now nothing. I'm not due for my next cycle until 11/5. So please give me either your opinion of what that was or your experience. I have never had that happened before and yes I want a baby. Thanks ladies :d
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 26th, 2005
Experienced User
That may have been implantation bleeding, but honestly that would have been a little early since that was just 1 or 2 days after your ovulation. You have very good chances of being pregnant. I think you can probably take an hpt by the 31st or 1st. Good luck. You should also try charting your temperature. Many women find that very helpful in learning about their fertility.

Nancy
|

Thanks for your reply I thought the same thing that it was a little too early for implantation but hey everyone's body is different I guess. I will try my best to hold off testing until at least the 1st of the month. Fingers crossed.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Re: I'm New Pls Be Easy On Me
rdy4one wrote:
hi ladies, i'm new to the forum and I have a question I guess or perhaps someone has experienced the same situation as me. I'm going to give you my dates and hopefully you can tell me what you think, thanks in advance for reviewing this. My lmp was 10/8/05, i'm a normal 28 day cycle never skip a beat. My hubby and I have bding every since the 2nd day of my cycle (i know I know I know) yesterday actually was the first day we took a break. Also if it isn't tmi he did the do inside me everytime. Ok here is the question I guess, on sat the 22nd I woke up and went to the bathroom and had a very light pink stain on my undies and when I wiped it was pink with a little trace of blood, the rest of the day nothing and even now nothing. I'm not due for my next cycle until 11/5. So please give me either your opinion of what that was or your experience. I have never had that happened before and yes I want a baby. Thanks ladies :d

you said your lmp was on october 8....Count 14 days and you get the 22nd....That's when you saw pinkish blood. I would think it could be implantation....Keep us updated :)
|

replied October 27th, 2005
Sorry if I used the wrong term i'm still new at this "bding" I refered to as sex sorry if that was wrong
|

replied October 28th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Good luck hope you are
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...