My husband and I have three children,and get pregnant very easily. We have unfortunatly had a miscarriage a little while ago. My periods are back to normal and we have had unprotected sex pretty much all month. About two weeks ago I had a wierd clearish red discharge. I expect my period on the 31 of this month. Does anyone know what that could be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 26th, 2005
Experienced User
U Could Be Pregnant
That could be implantation bleeding...Take a pregnancy test if ur period doesnt come. Let us know
|

User Profile
replied October 27th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Thats interesting, I have never heard of implantation bleeding....Could you explain that a little more if you can?
|

replied October 29th, 2005
I'm still waiting for my period. I have had to go to the bathroom a lot, I have also had a lot of discharge. Is that a sign of pregnancy?
|

User Profile
replied November 2nd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Sure could me momma I hope you are!!
|

Experienced User
Implantation bleeding (more like spotting) is what happens as the developing egg beins to implant itself into your uterine wall. It's usually just spots and not real bleeding.

Nancy
edit
|

Could I Be Pregnant
I had sex last month, and got a regular period about one or two days later. My periods been comming later and later every month. Now its six days late, but I haven't had sex since my last period. Could I still have gotton pregnant? Would some one help me and let me know. I've heard of girls getting there period while they were pregnant. I've been pregnant 4 times before and that's never happend. So now i'm nervous. I just had my last baby in march of this year. If any one can help me please do.
Thanks alot.
|

Experienced User
If you haven't had sex since your last period, i'm guessing you have nothing to worry about :)

stress, sleep changes, diet changes can all effect your period being late.

Nancy
edit
|

Well i've heard about some women having there period while pregnant. Only cause I had sex the day before I got my last period. I'm muslim and we've been fasting this month 4 ramadan, someone told me that could also be a reason. I'm still nervous. What do u think?
|

Experienced User
There is a really great book that is available about trying to conceive.

It teaches you how to understand your body's cycle in conception. It teaches you what various things such as body temperature, changes in cervical mucus and how to chart your temperatures.

It would also help dispell a lot of the worries some have here...Such as conceiving on your period (which is very unlikely)

the book is called taking charge of your fertility. I have given it to many friends as gifts...It really is a wonderful book!

Here is a link for it:
edit

nancy
edit
|

Maybe Pregnant
I take seasonale currently and have unprotected sex.....
Well im a week late on my period and online it says you shouldnt
miss that period well the week I was active I didnt take my pills right
i think I skipped 3 or 4 days
i dont feel pregnant but what else could it be???
Thanks
|

User Profile
Supporter
Re: Maybe Pregnant
tricia_es_domb wrote:
i take seasonale currently and have unprotected sex.....

Well im a week late on my period and online it says you shouldnt
miss that period well the week I was active I didnt take my pills right
i think I skipped 3 or 4 days
i dont feel pregnant but what else could it be???

Thanks

take a hpt just to rule it out.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....