Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

Can You Lactate And Not Be Pregnant?

I just had a baby 6 months ago and im on birth control pills and have been for 5 months and on zoloft, buspar and this week I started getting very bad nausea and I im lactating and I haven't brestfed in 5 months but I had a 4 day m/c on july 23 2003 and I took a test and it was neg. But my first baby I was 2 months along before it was pos. So please help me and tell me what I should do because im really freaking out here! Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 11th, 2003
Yes you can. After my first child I leaked for about 6-7 months than I got pregnant. Probably not what you wanted to here. What awhile and see how things go. If you are still worried go to your doctor.
|

replied January 21st, 2009
ive never been pregnant im lactating
hi, im 25 and never have been prgnant and im lactating???
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
User Profile
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...