Medical Questions > Mental Health > Eating Disorders Forum

Im 13 And So Confused Somebody Help

I am 13 and I dont no wot 2 do I am quite small and I am really ashamed of how I look I am constantly tryin not 2 eat. If you r anorexic wot du u du shall I just not eat or du I be sick and can I drink juice I am so confused and desperate to lose weight :(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 23rd, 2005
Experienced User
Well, if you are saying you are "quite small", then why are you wanting to lose weight. Sounds to me like you need some guidance counseling.
|

replied October 23rd, 2005
Experienced User
People on this forum are looking for support for their ed's they aren't gonna tell you wheather or not to drink juice or make yourself purge or anything like that to loose weight..... Most people want to have their ed but it stuck with them. I don't mean to sound rude or anything but yeah....
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....