I found out I had a blighted ovum this is were the placenta develops but the baby never develops. I am very devastated Crying or Very sad and really need some one to talk to

chrystal
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 6th, 2003
I'm so sorry girl =( I don't know how you feel but i'm here for u if u ever need to talk, my sister had one. I can understand how upset you'd be. I hope that you feel better soon and keep your head up honey.
|

replied December 8th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Chrystal,
hey sweetie im sorry I wasnt here this weekend when u found this out!! U poor girl I would be devastated to if u need anything .. Anything at all let me know sweetie im here for u and ur in my prayers!Much love adn god bless!!

Jen
|

replied December 8th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Crystal im so sorry!!! I got your pm and didnt get it until I read your posts!!! If you ever need anyone to talk to over the weekend, just call me. Ill call you back so it wont give you a big bill. Im always here to talk. Hang in there and be strong ok!
|

replied December 14th, 2003
Blighted Ovum
Chrystal,

i went through the same thing about 1 yr ago. I was 3 months pregnant when I found out. I went to my obstretician when I started spotting. She said not to worry that some people spot during their pregnancy. But she sent my to have an ultrasound after she didn't hear a heartbeat.

At the ultrasound I knew something was wrong. After sizing the uterus, I was sent to the bathroom. I was bleeding pretty heavily by then. The technican comfirmed my fears. I was devastated.

I had an d&c a couple weeks later. I was happy to get one because I still felt very pregnant. The hormones were still there. I had a small stomach. It made it really hard to get pass it. After the d&c, I had no pain, but bleed heavily. I had 5 periods since my d&c in february. My last one in september. I don't know if this because of the d&c. I have had a history of irregular periods.

I have been trying to become pregnant for 7 months now. I have checked the cervical mucus, bought ovulation kits and now the using the basal thermometer. I hate having to take my temperature every day.

I have an appointment with my obstretican tomorrow. Hopefully she can provide some answers and/or assistance.

I am telling you my story to let you know that you are not alone. I hope you have a spouse, significant other and/or friend that supports you. This really hard to go through alone. Be aware that alot of people will not understand. But stand strong and know one day that you will have a baby. I will say a prayer for you.

Blessings
-e2love
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...