I don't know what is going on I was doing so well but now I am purging again and now after only purging once I have no appetite and I feel so nauseas I can't get off the couch I just want to cry I am so done I wish I could just give up and be taken care of because I feel so broken I can't do anything. The phone has been ringing and I just can't answer it because I can't pretend I am ok.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 26th, 2005
Experienced User
Hang In There
Yeh I know what you mean, you think youve won and then bam! But its only an obstacle... Which means it can be worked through. You can do this. If you could do it before then you would still have the courage and motavation in you to do it again, just find what triggers it and then use it. You sound like you need some extra support.. As well as this forum, maybe you could go see a therapist/counceller/whoever you like. You can get through this and things will get better.

Good luck!

Love me xx
|

replied October 27th, 2005
Experienced User
Thanks breeannna you r right I need some support I recently moved 5 hours from home and form my therapist so I am just no longer seeing her as often as I was so I am alone here.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....