I have found a medecation that really helps me see myself and the bad in anorexia. It is a medecation actually used to treat scitzofrenia (sorry I don't know that spelling) scince I started taking seroquel, I have found that I am finially seeing myself as way too thin and I want to gain weight. It also helps with sleep and depression. I am finially beginning to enjoy more things like crafts and non- eating related. You might want to ask your doctor about it. It 's not magic but it sure does help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 23rd, 2005
Experienced User
Well, I am not prescribed to it but my friend gives them to me and I take them cause I have had problems getting to sleep at night. I just stay up thinking about things and over the summer I like use to stay up all night somethimes. I have only takken it a few times but I took it last night and I have 2 more.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....