I in my opinion, think that abortion is wrong. No, I am not trying to start anything with anyone who thinks it is okay, I am just trying to tell people what actually happens during an abortion and how it could cause the "mothers" to have depression and feel guilt.

On day 1 all human chromosomes are present and unique human life begins.

Day 6- embryo implants in the uterus.

Day 22- heart begins to beat, with the childs own blood

week 3- by the end of third week the child’s backbone spinal column and nervous system are forming. The liver, kidneys and intestines begin to take shape.

Week 4- by the end of week four the child is ten thousand times larger than the fertilized egg.

Week 5- eyes, legs, hands begin to develop.

Week 6- brain waves are detectable; mouth and lips are present; fingernails are forming.

Week 7-eyelids, and toes form, nose distinct. The baby is kicking and swimming.

Week 8- every organ is in place, bones begin to replace cartilage, and fingerprints begin to form. By the 8th week the baby can begin to hear.

Week 9 and 10- teeth begin to form, fingernails develop. The baby can turn his head, and frown. The baby can hiccup.

Week 10 and 11- the baby can “breathe” amniotic fluid and urinate. Week 11 the baby can grasp objects placed in its hand; all organ systems are functioning. The baby has a skeletal structure, nerves, and circulation.

Week 12- the baby has all of the parts necessary to experience pain, including nerves, spinal cord, and thalamus. Vocal cords are complete. The baby can suck its thumb.

Week 14- at this age, the heart pumps several quarts of blood through the body every day.

Week 15- the baby has an adult’s taste buds.

And there are many more to post, but I am just showing how quickly the baby developes...To show you what you are aborting when you abort.

Okay here is the very very very sad news:

what happens in the first trimester of abortion-
suction aspiration, or "vacuum curettage," is the abortion technique used in most first trimester abortions. A powerful suction tube with a sharp cutting edge is inserted into the womb through the dilated cervix. The suction dismembers the body of the developing baby and tears the placenta from the wall of the uterus, sucking blood, amniotic fluid, placental tissue, and fetal parts into a collection bottle.

What happend in 2nd and 3rd trimester-
used to abort unborn children as old as 24 weeks, this method is similar to the d&c. The difference is that forceps with sharp metal jaws are used to grasp parts of the developing baby, which are then twisted and torn away. This continues until the child’s entire body is removed from the womb. Because the baby’s skull has often hardened to bone by this time, the skull must sometimes be compressed or crushed to facilitate removal. If not carefully removed, sharp edges of the bones may cause cervical laceration. Bleeding from the procedure may be profuse.

Or you could have a partial birth abortion and this is what they do in that-
this procedure is used to abort women who are 20 to 32 weeks pregnant -- or even later into pregnancy.(* babies born at 23 weeks or more often survive. This procedure eliminates that possibility.[70]) guided by ultrasound, the abortionist reaches into the uterus, grabs the unborn baby’s leg with forceps, and pulls the baby into the birth canal, except for the head, which is deliberately kept just inside the womb. (at this point in a partial-birth abortion, the baby is alive.) then the abortionist jams scissors into the back of the baby’s skull and spreads the tips of the scissors apart to enlarge the wound. After removing the scissors, a suction catheter is inserted into the skull and the baby’s brains are sucked out. The collapsed head is then removed from the uterus.

Isnt that just sad?????? Imagine seeing your baby after they having killed it and its head has a stab in it from scissors...

There are many other types of abortion, I just wanted to show some of the types of abortions that bothered me and there are others that bother me, you can go to http://www.Abortion-education.Com/site/wha thappens/index.Htm to learn more about abortion.

I think it is very important for everyone to know the facts before they decide to have an abortion... I hope this helps everyone out there to learn more about abortion and make the right choices. Thank you for reading my post.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 21st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
It is very important to know, before having an abortion, that you do not wish to continue with the pregnancy.

Scenario: oh no! I'm pregnant! Despite taking all those precautions! I really don't want a baby, and the idea of being pregnant with that idiot's kid is disgusting!

After abortion....

"wow! What a relief! "
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
poopoopoo wrote:
it is very important to know, before having an abortion, that you do not wish to continue with the pregnancy.

Scenario: oh no! I'm pregnant! Despite taking all those precautions! I really don't want a baby, and the idea of being pregnant with that idiot's kid is disgusting!

After abortion....

"wow! What a relief! "

new scenario:

girl: oh I am pregnant!!
Boy: well you better abort it or i'll leave you!
Girl: ok

after abortion

boy: ugh I don't want to be with you anymore!
Girl: what the !**@! have I done??

Although I am pro-choice, there are always at least 2 sides to everything.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
tazzyddd wrote:

and every pc'er here has stated on numerous occasions that an abortion should not be forced.
[/quote]

ya that makes more sense than your first statement.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
P.S.Y.C.H.O!!!!!!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
p.S.Y.C.H.O!!!!!!

sure she is a psycho stalker but hopefully she will be locked up soon,lunatics like her shouldn't be allowed on the internet.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I just hope she dosn't teach her children this horrid behavior
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
tazzyddd wrote:

public forum... Public knowledge. Didn't hack anything. Try again.

even if you didn't hack into something, what the hell are you googling her e-mail addy for? You obsessed with her or something?? Psycho.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
And you my dear are a compulsive stalker..
|