Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Almost Ready to Deliver?

Hello, I need some help well i', 36 weeks and the thing is i'm being told the baby will come early. My due date isn't till nov 19th but I coulds deliver anytime between now and the end of oct, well my thing is why has my discharge increased alot, I mena I have to wear a pantyliner now and it s likek more thick and creamy and even has a light yellow tint to it, is that a problem because when I went to the hospital they did some test and I din't have an infection so is this something normal, and now I feel these sharp tingly feeling in my insides as if i'm contracting, can any one help me please.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 20th, 2005
Just check with a doc...Im due november 10th, and my midwife says I can pop at any moment too...Im just as anxious as u! I was feeling contractions the other day, but they stopped. Well yeah, if u have an appointment soon, bring it up. If it becomes more of a problem, call them, especially if u get other labor symptoms. But to me, that sounds like ur body is just getting ready, sounds pretty normal..Well good luck with ur lil scorpio baby!!!Hehe
|

Experienced User
I know of two people that began to have white-ish discharge the last couple of weeks before they gave birth. The doc said it was normal.

Still, check with your doc to ease your mind
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Due Nov 10th
Jazzy- i'm due november 10th too !!!!!!! We're having a little girl.

I had my first baby at 36 weeks, so this is as pregnant as i've ever been.
I keep getting pains and stuff too, and am always thinking is this it? And hoping that it is.

I've spent a bit of time exploring the internet to see if there's any little tricks to move things along a bit- the baby's head has been low enough in my pelvis to cause lots of discomfort since 30 weeks or so.
After following a few tips, and getting nowhere, i'm over it. I'm just going to forget about it uintil it happens, and i'm not timing any more little pains either- if it's contractions, i'm sure it will become clear by itself !!!!
Hopefuly my waters will break like last time, so there'll be no guesswork.

Let me know if you see any action labour-wise !!!!!!
|

replied October 21st, 2005
Hey that's so cool!!! (sorry, im a dork!) well I know the baby has dropped and im getting more discharge but thats about it...Sometimes I feel these weird twinges near my pelvis. Well yeah, let me know and keep me posted on ur progress as well....Dont worry we dont have much longer to go! Pretty soon well have our babies in our arms..Hehe! Oh thats cool ur having a girl, I bet u got a name picked out already!! Mine is a surprise though. Makes sure u let me know whats going on with you!!
Good luck!
|

User Profile
replied October 21st, 2005
Experienced User
False Labour
What a jip !!!!

I got these intense contractions all day yesterday, increasing to every 10 minutes by 5 o'clock. I called the hospital, they had me come in and they monitored me for a bit.
They said I was more than likely be in very early labour, and I could go home but stay in touch.
I went off home again, by midnight I was up to every 5 minutes.
At around 1ish, I decided to have one last shot at ignoring the pains and getting some sleep. I did sleep, woke up at around 3am with another pain, and then slept again until 7.30am.
I'm not really having any pains now, so I guess it was false labour.
How unfair is that? Now when it does happen it'll be the 2nd time !!! I'll have to go through the whole thing again.

Thought i'd be holding my baby by now. :( :x :roll:
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...