User Profile
Just wanted to know if any of you girls experienced this before.......
My last pap showed suspicious cells, I don't know what to think....Should I be worried? I was suppose to go back 6 months for a repeat but I found out I was pregnant, so we're going to wait until I gave birth. I ended up losing the baby, so now they want me in asap.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 20th, 2005
Experienced User
I had that a number of years ago. Went back for my 6 month checkup and was fine. If you're feeling doubtful...Get a second opinion for peace of mind!

Best wishes!

Nancy
edit
|

User Profile
replied October 20th, 2005
Supporter
I'm going back for a repeat in a few weeks. I guess i'll have to wait to see the results of that one....I hate waiting!
Thanx nancy :)
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....