I was on my period then I stopped. I have been spotting all day. I took a pregancy test it said negative. But I have unprotected sex. I just dont know if I could be pregant or not. I actually had sex everyday before my period. Please help me out.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 19th, 2005
Experienced User
Yes you could be pregnant esp. Since you had sex everyday which means you probably had sex while you were ovulating. I am having the same problem with spotting but mine is like a light period that wont start fully im taking a test soon and you should too.
|

replied April 21st, 2009
could i be pregant
my period is due in a few days but i have no cramping or sorness whitch i normaly do have. i have had unprotected sex twice with in the last three weeks. and one of then times i think i was ovulating. should i wait n see if my period starts or should i take the test?
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...