Jennifer-
how are things going with mike? Are things better or the same?

Jordan-
have you figured out what you are going to do yet? Or wait until your 18?

Melissa-
are you feeling better? Have some hot cocoa and relax.

Liz-
hows work going? Hows mike? Done with shopping yet?

Vanessa-
dont be so worried, but see a doc anyways. Be careful ok.

Jeni and thunder-
be careful, have fun at your friends...Poke thunder and tell raven I said hi

honeycoco-
hows your day going? So far so good? Poke your baby too, see if it kicks you! Lol

chanda-
you havent been in yahoo lately! So maybe ill confuse you again! Lol

tanya-
where have you been! Are you still trying to get preggy! I hope you are!

Stacie-
you are hardley in anymore! Hows your boy doing? When will you update your site!

Claudia-
you ask the best questions! You made alot of good memories come back! Except on joses bad habits! Lol, that just made me mad again! Lol

alison-
you dont write me anymore! Lol how are things going with school?

I know im forgetting like 80 of you! So im very sorry!!! But let me know how you are doing anyways!!!! Im doing ok. I still have a cold and im just waitin on my period. I think I last had it around the end of october when it was really light! Lol. So it should be here next week or the week after, who knows! Lol well have a great weekend!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 5th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Nikki - im ok, a lil down but im goign to the movies tonite to get out of the house thanks for asking! Much love melissa
|

Extremely eHealthy
What movie are you going to see? Im gonna see if me and jose can see bad santa tomorrow, it looks so funny! Well have fun and take care ok!
|

Experienced User
Hey nikki well i'm doing fine just had some carls jr. For lunch so hows everyone doing me a-okay its payday and i'm in a rush to pay my rent hey nikki how much is your rent? How many bedrooms do you have? Well hope everyone is doing okay and have a great weekend always have a smile in your cute lil faces

~~*love illusionsmamma(claudia)*~~
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey. I just paid my rent yesterday. Its $754 for a studio. I want a one bedroom so im hoping to see if there is anything open later so that I can have a 1 bedroom. But im not ready to pack up and move yet! That is so annoying! Lol jose loves carls jr. He loves the double western cheesebuger. He can eat like 2 of those. And still be hungry later. Lol we are good though. I talked to jose on his break, I gave him 2 slices of pizza and a burrito for lunch and I bought him a tapatio bottle so he loved it! Lol oh and some candy. Hes spoiled. Hope you have a fun weekend!
|

Experienced User
I hope you have a good weekend yourself holy guacamoleee you pay 754 damn girl thats too much money I pay 600.00 for a huge 1 bedroom apartment I mean its big and I have a washer and dryer and all that lil good technology stuff so jose can eat all that he has a good appetite thats good unlike me my boy eats eats and eats and is still skinny oh well I went to take my sis in law some chicken in my break as well cause I havent gone to the grocery store yet so I dont want them to starve
|

Extremely eHealthy
600 for a huge 1 bedroom! I wish!!!! Where im at its 900 for a one bedroom and at other places in my town its 1000 and over. You are so lucky! Yeah jose is real tiny too. And hes always hungry. I fed my mom and sister yesterday. And my mom made beans so im making that and carne asada with the bean and I need to buy some queso fresco from the store. Hows the job hunting going?
|

Experienced User
California is so expensive damn and that carne asada mmm!!! Sounds good how many nieces do you have only two right? I have alot 8 1/2 my sis is pregnant she is 5 months along we were 7 kids and all of them but the two youngest ones have kids we are a big fam my eldest niece is going to be seven in jan. And I love them as if they were mine as well I would always take care of them but not no more they have a nanny
|

Extremely eHealthy
I know it is. And we live in an expensive area. I was thinking about moving to the next town over but its really dangerous and ghetto, I wouldnt like it. There are robberies and shootings like every night. So nah, ill pass! Yeah I have 2 nieces. They are brats though. They are so spoiled. Its not even funny. Kristen has rich grandparents from her dads side so they buy her everything at christmas. When she was 2 they bought her a barbie jeep. And she didnt even know what it was yet! I can only imagine what they have for her now. The other one is spoiled too. She has everything and she cant sleep unless shes held. Its crazy. But I love them alot. You have 8 and a half!! Id go crazy! Im the last one to have kids, angela-26 I dont think will, because she wont even change a diaper! So its just me. Oh well. You have a big family too. I love them when they are big! More chismes and more fun at parties! Lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey Nikki!
Hey,
whats up? Sorry I haven't wrote u in along time. Just been busy. I am freaking out I only have 8 more school days to finish science! I have 13 more units to do and a 1500 word essay on dessption. But my teacher peter said if I have a couple units lefted he wont kick me out thank god!:d than I go on to the other side to do grade 11 I am so exitced and scared at the same time. Sonja my bestfriend just went on the other side this week and told me you dont get much help and you can do anything you want. It is cool in someways but in others it blows cuz I talk alot lol so I wont get much work done hehe! I am going to the movies tonight with my friend derrick. We are going to see gothica I think you spell it like that with halley berry. Its a date!!!:d I am so exitced I need to have a shower and get ready haha.

You guys pay so much for rent! I live in a trailer it is so nice tho 3 bedrooms 2 bath rooms and stuff it is $600 for pad rent and 187$ for morage my mom bought it a year and a half ago. It is nice it is 1160 sq feet. What is new with you?? I am going christmas shopping tomorrow I haven't gotten anything yet..Lol but it is good I know what I am getting everyone so just in and out haha I hate big crowds. Anyhow I better jet and have a shower and get ready ttyls! Love all of you!

Alison
|

First I have to say in huge caps: everyone get your flu shot
i have had the flu 3 times in 2 months and it's been absolutely horrible. I have strep throat and the flu right now and it's killing me.
Pregnant? All im focusing on is getting better right now!!! I've been home for a week under my cozy covers!
Hows that christmas baby for jose coming along nikki?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol, I havent gotten the flu yet, but no shots for me. Id rather be sick! Lol. Wait I have been sick! Anyways, no christmas baby that I know of. I was thinking but not really concentrating on it. Like if I do, I do. If not then thats ok, I cant have a baby in a studio. We'll be packed. I need a bigger place first! Lol but who knows. Well get better ok! Im leavin soon! Im off til monday!!!!
|

Experienced User
Well everyone have a gr8 weekend I hope I will well take care of your babies bellys and bootys if you dont have any kiddies see ya monday

*~~*loveillusionsmamma(claudia)*~~*
|

replied December 6th, 2003
Especially eHealthy
Well
Nikki.
I've been really busy, but i'll try and be on yahoo soon. No you cannot confuse me! Laughing
i got it now!!!!!! :d
|

replied December 6th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Nikki-u've learnt from the best!!!! (u've followed my asking questions about every1 formula!!) yeah,im ok & so is mike-he's such a cherub!!! Yeah i've been doing more shopping!! The new shopping centre has been open til 10pm & also,we have loads of people coming over from germany every year & they have little stalls selling hot dogs, toys, candles & sweets-i love it,its so sweet! Our city centre is so beautiful now-we have all r lights up, we have an open ice rink & a carousel!
At the moment,im so broody! Its actually driving me crazy cos I spend over half my day thinking about babies & how I so cant w8 2 b a mommy! All u mommies & pregnant girlies r so lucky so I hope ur all happy!
I worked at claire's 2day & we always get babies in & theyre so sweet! Work was gud,we have fun spraying glitter spray on every1!
Im off now 2 put up my christmas tree & claen my room (i love cleaning!)
love liz x
|

replied December 8th, 2003
Niki,
hey my weekend sucked I did get to see my boy on saturday but other than that it sucked I didnt go to my friends and it was complete drama all weekend!!

Jen
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Hey nikki,
it's been so long since we've talked! I'm hanging in there, I go to the clinic tomorrow to get checked out...I'm so nervous, I told my best friend she's gotta come in with me and hold my hand! I've never been to a gyno or anything before, so this will be my very first time Embarassed I don't know what to expect, and i'm freaking out about it....I don't wanna go, but I know it's for the best. I want to eventually have lots of babies when I get married, so I don't want to let this go and become sterile because of it! I've been cramping and getting slight pains on and off, so I know there's something going on....But other then that, things have been okay. Getting ready for the holidays, christmas shopping, trying to figure out if I want to stay with tom, issues with my cousin. I was looking stuff up online yesterday and came across the video of the news report of the car accident...They have her picture on it and everything and she was wearing her necklace that I have...I couldn't help but break down, it hurt so much. Then last night I got an e-mail from my aunt and uncle saying all this stuff about jenna, so that made it even worst. And(caps) to top it off, my best friend threatened to take her life last night(took sleeping pills the night before), so as you could imagine, i'm a wreck right now! I feel alone and scared. But I won't give up, I almost gave in and said the hell with it what's there to live for anymore? It almost seems like everything and everyone is working against me...And i'm so tired of fighting. I have no more strength. I dont know, I should really sit down with my mom and have a good cry ya know? But how have you been? How's things with the new house and jose? Any news on a christmas baby yet? I hope you conceive if that's whats in your heart! I know you'd be such an amazing mother. Well let me know how you're doing!
Much love and happy holidays!
Vanessa
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Srinivas Singaram
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...