I posted earlier about me being worried because im 8 days late and I had sex 18 days ago ive got some symptoms but what I really want to know is when your pregnant you have spotting but I dont know if I am yet and I started to spot yesterday and it really hasnt stopped but its a brownish pink color and sometimes its a darker pink but its not heavy at all. My period has never done that before with out flowing heavy. I was wondering if this is normal for someone being pregnant and how long it usually lasts??? I was wondering because im taking a test this week sometime but I would like to know what anyone else thinks please!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 18th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Many of these girls talk about implantation bleed which is very common. I never got it though. Just be more careful and try to refrain from sex while bleeding (any kind of bleeding) if you possible may be pregnant.

Good luck
|

replied October 18th, 2005
Experienced User
Sounds like implantation bleeding.
|

User Profile
replied October 19th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Ya, it could be implantation bleeding. Take a pregnancy test.
|

Experienced User
Even if its darker sometimes? Its like my period is trying to start but wont start all the way. Its lasted 3 days now. If I am pregnant should I be worried about it??
|

I am going through the same thing. You can be pregant to. Someone told me to hold off for a week to take a test because your body is going through changes.
|

Experienced User
So if I take a test tonight you think it could mess up the results? Does anyone else have any suggestions... My other post goes into more detail but please give me something!!!
|

Experienced User
It should be ok to take the test if you are a week late. It should read clearly.

As for the implantation bleeding some women might describe it as pinkish and some as dark brown or sometimes both.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...