Before my period I had terrible pains....2 weeks before even. And now I got my period im concerned..What seemed like skin came out on my tampon. I have had heavy periods before but nothing like this...Im reall worried because it was unusually large. And I havnt had period pain this bad before. Can anyone help me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 19th, 2005
Experienced User
Are you sexually active? You could have been pregnant and are experiencing a miscarriage.

You should go ahead and see your Dr. As soon as possible. If you pass anything else, you should put it in a jar and take it to your Dr. So they can run some tests on it. Yeah-i know, it sounds kinda gross but my Dr. Has always said that if you see something that isn't normal, keep it and get it to the lab as quick as possible!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...