For the last couple of days I have been unable to take in a deep breath especialy when I get up and exercise.
I have also been feeling extremly weak fatigued and lightheaded and my heart has been pounding out of my chest.
But the thing that worries me the most is this strong flutter\sudden shaking sensation I get in my chest that feels like my heart is about to stop - this sends a wave of anxiety across me - whats going on?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 11th, 2005
I would tell your doctor about it. The rapid fluttering is enough to scare me into a doctor's office. I dont' want to scare you, I sometimes think I could be a hypochondriac. I would check with your doc. Honestly.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...