Medical Questions > Cancer > Breast Cancer Forum

Swollen And Sore Breast

I am 26 years old and have two children. I have a great grandmother who had breast cancer and i'm concerned I might have it. I had a rash that was on the sides and under my breast it went away and then my breast started to swell and now they hurt all the time. The slightest touch brings me pain. I also have some type of liguid coming out of them if I squeez them . If you have any suggestions or comments please let me know. Thankyou, qualeen
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 16th, 2005
Go to a doctor asap is all I can tell you. Theyre the only ones can tell you what it is, and the sooner you get it taken care of the sooner the mental stress'll go away
|

replied October 22nd, 2005
Re: Swollen And Sore Breast
qualeen wrote:
i am 26 years old and have two children. I have a great grandmother who had breast cancer and i'm concerned I might have it. I had a rash that was on the sides and under my breast it went away and then my breast started to swell and now they hurt all the time. The slightest touch brings me pain. I also have some type of liguid coming out of them if I squeez them . If you have any suggestions or comments please let me know. Thankyou, qualeen

yes,go to a doctor.It may not be cancer but something's definitely going on.Have you had any other symptoms,like weight loss or enlarged veins on breast? I have,among other things.What alerted me the 1st time was the pain.I went to the doctor but she didn't feel anything,but went thru tests anyway.Now I get results next week.Hope everything's ok with you!
Regards,
n.Y.
P.S. Do you have any lumps?
|
Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....