Medical Questions > Mental Health > Self Injury Forum

I Cut Myself Too Feel Alive, And Let Out My Emotions.

Hello everyone
my name is sarah and I am 13.
I am new here.
Since I was 8 I have had self harm, I found out that I could suck my arms and blood would come out. This felt good since I felt I was real and this wasnt just some memory or dream.
Then when I was 10 I started using razors and glass, I started cutting on my legs, then arms, then chest and now its stomach and neck.
When I was 4 my parents divorced it was harder on me than my sister as I was closer too my father.
When he was reunited in the uk, from missing 5 years of my life, he came back in the year 2001.
I wish he never did all he has done since ive knew him or since the divorce he has been a physco!
Anyway, im not going too blabber on about my life story,
i havent cut since 6 months ago, but now I have done a terrible thing and cut my neck, is was impaled deeply, and I almost died, but when I cut myself, I felt the anger going out of my blood, and I felt like I was real and alive.
I was referred earlier on in my self harm too a clinic, were they havent succeeded too help me. When I cut myself I feel real and just like thats the only option too do! Im on the urge of cutting and cutting and cutting! What should I do!? Thanks for reading. Sarah :d
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 11th, 2005
Experienced User
the Power of Prayer
Are u religious at all? If u are please pray a little harder. If u arent my prayers go out towards you.
|

replied October 11th, 2005
Re: the Power of Prayer
verypregnant wrote:
are u religious at all? If u are please pray a little harder. If u arent my prayers go out towards you.

i am a christian, I pray when I need to? And pray at dinner time.
And thanks
|
Must Read
Minor and more serious burns account for over 2 million doctor visits each year. But what is a burn? And what happens to the skin when it gets burned?...
Why are children at risk of burns? And what agents can cause the skin to burn? More on causes of skin burns and risk factors you can avoid here....
When should you seek medical help for a skin burn? We review common symptoms of burned skin as well as symptoms of airway burns here....