Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Done a Little Research of My Own... (Page 1)

User Profile
Well I just searched for some information and look what I have found:

expert: lawrence jay rappaport m.D.
Date: 6/27/2005
subject: pregnancy without a uterus

question
is it possible to get pregnant without a uterus and just the ovaries

answer
if you do not have a uterus, you cannot become pregnant or carry a pregnancy. There would not be any conduit for the sperm to meet the egg. However, if you have ovaries, you can, indeed, produce eggs and ovulate, but no sperm can get near the egg in order to make you pregnant. You can, however, have these eggs removed and in-vitro fertilization can be dne, after which the fertilized egg can be reimplanted into another woman (with a uterus) and she can carry your baby to term.

Thought that might interest some of u. And maybe help some of u see that u need help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 8th, 2005
Community Volunteer
I asked a few docs too v, and they said impossible too, but hey what do they know right?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah what do they know? They're just doctors....With medical degrees....And years of practice. But hey, waht would they know... :roll: apparently, some ppl just know more about doctor stuff than doctors.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Can Get Pregnant With Without Uterus
Research was done

like a storm as long as the right ingredients are there it is possible. As long as the person has ovaries<<<

If anyone has this I wish you the best of luck the chance of survival is 0.02 % and you may need alot of surgery if the placenta had grown around organ usually bladder which could be intensive surgery. Also another thing people who get this the pregnancy usuasly never preceeds past 6 weeks as it is etopic due to egg left in fallopian tube. Im just surprized the left ur tubes and ovaries intact ig they removed uterus.

It is possible to happen but it is rare
my father has a diesease only known to 4 other people in this whole and to do research on weird things gives him pleasure.

If you have any questions please direct them , my father may not get back to asap but he can inform on alot of info
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
My I ask what he has? My mom has a disease that is .E.X.T.R.E.M.E.L.Y rare... And it's hard for her to get treatment... So i'm just curious.
|

Extremely eHealthy
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
liar liar!! In the name of jesus you are a liar!!!! lmao.

I asked a few docs too v, and they said impossible too, but hey what do they know right?

you might want to be careful with your words young lady!!!

In jesus name

i dont lie.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
justacanadiangirl wrote:
my I ask what he has? My mom has a disease that is .E.X.T.R.E.M.E.L.Y rare... And it's hard for her to get treatment... So i'm just curious.

my dad has a form of muscular dystrophy (no one else in the family has it) thats does not affect his heart opr brain muscle, the form he has affects regular muscle and tissues of the muscle.

Most versions of muscualr dystrophy kill or eat away at the person tissue or can cause brain damage ( most forms kill befor age 20).

My father does go to a university and they do testing on him every 5-7 years, as well they will sit and talk to him occasionaly as this is a new finding and he is the only one in canada

although they told my dad he could do anything, he has six healthy kids and from then on played guitar and has begun exercising my dad has proved the dr wrong so to trust my father is just from respect ......That he has gained from alot of the locals
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Your not freaking pregnant. It's so old it's scary. You wonder why people don't beleive you. Sheesh. You post the same damn thing in every single forum on here like a million incredibly times. Noone cares about yout so called "belly" pictures.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
diamondsz wrote:
justacanadiangirl wrote:
my I ask what he has? My mom has a disease that is .E.X.T.R.E.M.E.L.Y rare... And it's hard for her to get treatment... So i'm just curious.

my dad has a form of muscular dystrophy (no one else in the family has it) thats does not affect his heart opr brain muscle, the form he has affects regular muscle and tissues of the muscle.

Most versions of muscualr dystrophy kill or eat away at the person tissue or can cause brain damage ( most forms kill befor age 20).

My father does go to a university and they do testing on him every 5-7 years, as well they will sit and talk to him occasionaly as this is a new finding and he is the only one in canada

although they told my dad he could do anything, he has six healthy kids and from then on played guitar and has begun exercising my dad has proved the dr wrong so to trust my father is just from respect ......That he has gained from alot of the locals

my mom has lupus and diabetes so it affects her physically a lot as well. I don't see her often as she lives in edmonton and I live in montreal. She hasn't met her grandson yet and he is almost 4 months old!

It's great that your dad is doing so well.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Its Getting Old
fatfamily02 wrote:
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
liar liar!! In the name of jesus you are a liar!!!! lmao.

you might want to be careful with your words young lady!!!

In jesus name

i dont lie.

I dont know you, but this is really annoying just accept that ppl believe or dont believe everyone has a right to their opinion. Im getting sick of I really am prego either u are and cofident about it or ur not. If you are catholic you accept that people judge as they will believe when the times comes..............

Jesus/ god will give you faith to walk head high when people says things and for you to refer to god all the time shows signs of insecurity

i said it is possible so let it go christ

when you have the child u can show and boast pics of ur baby untill then I think you should drop the subject. Stop trying to prove thing and let life takes it run

im prego but im not sitting here trying to convice everyone I am and on top of that god gives strength to those in need

so stop using reference to god/jesus to personal reference for a catholic im just disgusted of of you trying to make people believe by using a form of innocense
|

Experienced User
Dont Understand crap?
Can some one please explain to me how can a women become preggo with out having a period at all, you have to have a period then ovulate right????? Im soooo confused :?

Some one......
|

replied October 9th, 2005
Experienced User
No kidding, why dont people just stay out of other people's business...Im a little new here yes, but if you look at these post, I bet you can find 5 post about fatfamily...It's very annoying, and it's acting like 2 year olds...So just stop with the comments
|

User Profile
replied November 16th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Oh shut up ...Everybody is in everybodys business all the time here. She likes the attention or she wouldnt keep posting this crap!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Give It Up Fatfamily
No crap... That is why I don’t ever come on here. I am so tired of hearing about it I have not said anything neg to her but here it goes ok.
News flash woman let me tell you a true story and maybe you will stop this ridicules lying. My cousin is 28 and dying of cancer you already know this. We just found out two days ago that cancer has won and she will die. She wanted to have a baby so freaking bad and look what happened you should really think of other people besides yourself there are so many woman out there that would really love to have a baby and cant. And so you make up lies about giving them hope that it can happen well it cant........ The dr’s have told me that and her. If you want to have a baby so bad do what a normal person would do and adopt. I am adopted and it was the best thing that ever happened to me.. So for crying out loud give it up!!!!.Or just get off this board and let us here some real problems......
|

Experienced User
Re: Give It Up Fatfamily
angel6932 wrote:
no crap... That is why I don’t ever come on here. I am so tired of hearing about it I have not said anything neg to her but here it goes ok.

News flash woman let me tell you a true story and maybe you will stop this ridicules lying. My cousin is 28 and dying of cancer you already know this. We just found out two days ago that cancer has won and she will die. She wanted to have a baby so freaking bad and look what happened you should really think of other people besides yourself there are so many woman out there that would really love to have a baby and cant. And so you make up lies about giving them hope that it can happen well it cant........ The dr’s have told me that and her. If you want to have a baby so bad do what a normal person would do and adopt. I am adopted and it was the best thing that ever happened to me.. So for crying out loud give it up!!!!.Or just get off this board and let us here some real problems......

very well said, I will never believe u fat family until I see u on the national news saying a mircle has happened. Because even if u post pics on here with a baby in ur arms, who's to say it's really urs. Just give it up and go adopt, or bettter yet don't cause if ur sick enough to spread a lie like this, i'd hate to see how u'd corrupt a poor innocent child.
|

Extremely eHealthy
angel6932 wrote:
no crap... That is why I don’t ever come on here. I am so tired of hearing about it I have not said anything neg to her but here it goes ok.

thanks angel appreciated.
|

Extremely eHealthy
sbslove wrote:

very well said, I will never believe u fat family until I see u on the national news saying a mircle has happened. Because even if u post pics on here with a baby in ur arms, who's to say it's really urs. Just give it up and go adopt, or bettter yet don't cause if ur sick enough to spread a lie like this, i'd hate to see how u'd corrupt a poor innocent child.

in the name of .Jesus

Quote:
an ectopic pregnancy may occur after hysterectomy, but it is incredibly uncommon. There are only 36 reports in the world's literature; in the united states alone, more than 400,000 hysterectomies are performed annually. Most of the reported cases (24 of the 36 described cases) happened immediately after the hysterectomy......

Another about abdominal preg--after hysterectomy

ectopic pregnancy after a total hysterectomy represents an unusual event. A survey of the literature reveals 29 reported cases. This report presents an additional case of early extrauterine gestation after total vaginal hysterectomy. Sonographic correlation is demonstrated.

Abdominal pregnancy after hysterectomy

background: ectopic pregnancy after a total abdominal hysterectomy is rare and, for this reason, delay in diagnosis may occur when such a patient presents with abdominal pain.

Case: a multiparous patient with a history of cesarean hysterectomy 12 years before presented to the emergency department with abdominal pain and incidental positive urine beta-human chorionic gonadotrophin (hcg). A computed tomography scan revealed a loculated left cystic mass in the pelvis. Laparotomy findings revealed a left adnexal mass; pathology revealed chorionic villi consistent with pregnancy.

Conclusion: ectopic pregnancy may occur after hysterectomy, but typically presents near the time of surgery and is more commonly associated with vaginal hysterectomy. However, because ectopic pregnancy is possible after hysterectomy, it should be considered in the differential diagnosis of adnexal mass in such a patient.

10 late post operative complications

two patients with ectopic pregnancy following vaginal hysterectomy are described. In each patient conception occurred prior to hysterectomy. A review of the literature reveals 23 similar cases with 13 presenting as early postoperative complications and 10 as late postoperative complications.
|

Experienced User
fatfamily02 wrote:
sbslove wrote:

in the name of .Jesus

Quote:
an ectopic pregnancy may occur after hysterectomy, but it is incredibly uncommon. There are only 36 reports in the world's literature; in the united states alone, more than 400,000 hysterectomies are performed annually. Most of the reported cases (24 of the 36 described cases) happened immediately after the hysterectomy......

Another about abdominal preg--after hysterectomy

ectopic pregnancy after a total hysterectomy represents an unusual event. A survey of the literature reveals 29 reported cases. This report presents an additional case of early extrauterine gestation after total vaginal hysterectomy. Sonographic correlation is demonstrated.

Abdominal pregnancy after hysterectomy

background: ectopic pregnancy after a total abdominal hysterectomy is rare and, for this reason, delay in diagnosis may occur when such a patient presents with abdominal pain.

Case: a multiparous patient with a history of cesarean hysterectomy 12 years before presented to the emergency department with abdominal pain and incidental positive urine beta-human chorionic gonadotrophin (hcg). A computed tomography scan revealed a loculated left cystic mass in the pelvis. Laparotomy findings revealed a left adnexal mass; pathology revealed chorionic villi consistent with pregnancy.

Conclusion: ectopic pregnancy may occur after hysterectomy, but typically presents near the time of surgery and is more commonly associated with vaginal hysterectomy. However, because ectopic pregnancy is possible after hysterectomy, it should be considered in the differential diagnosis of adnexal mass in such a patient.

10 late post operative complications

two patients with ectopic pregnancy following vaginal hysterectomy are described. In each patient conception occurred prior to hysterectomy. A review of the literature reveals 23 similar cases with 13 presenting as early postoperative complications and 10 as late postoperative complications.

that proves nothing. Why don't u just give it up because obviously everyone on here does not believe u and is sick of hearing about it. If u are then get ur stupid ass into a doctors and make them listen cause ur only putting urself and ur so called babies at risk cause what r u gonna do when it comes time to give birth, the only way will be ceserian cause u don't have a uterus to push them out. And then u can come on here and prove us all wrong. Or better yet do it on the news so the whole world knows. And if u do end up having babies i'll be one of the 1st to apologize for not believing u, but until then I say ur a big fat lier.
|

replied November 17th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Father forgive them for they know not what they do!!
|

User Profile
replied November 17th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
fatfamily02 wrote:
father forgive them for they know not what they do!!

and father please let this poor crazy woman and a psychiatrist get trapped in an elevator together so that she may see the light, for god I fear that a divine intervention may be the only way this poor soul may ever receive any sort of mental help.

Ahmen!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...