Ive been having unprotected sex a lot lately, but im period isn't due until this weekend and ive been worried for weeks. Not just because I could be pregnant, but because if I am pregnant, my uncle can press charges against my fiancee and put him away for up to seven years!! Ive been worried, but at the same time trying my hardest to act normal and keep my mind off it, anybody got any advice? Plz?? Lol. Rolling Eyes
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 3rd, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Re: I'm So Scared!!!
=
brittany c wrote:
ive been having unprotected sex a lot lately, but im period isn't due until this weekend and ive been worried for weeks. Not just because I could be pregnant, but because if I am pregnant, my uncle can press charges against my fiancee and put him away for up to seven years!! Ive been worried, but at the same time trying my hardest to act normal and keep my mind off it, anybody got any advice? Plz?? Lol. Rolling Eyes

hi brittany c. I haven't seen you on here before so i'll welcome you to the forum! Welcome :d - how old are you sweetie? And how old is your fiancee? You need to calm down and do something to keep your mind off of this possibility. Stressing over it can just cause you to have your period later and later. Find something productive to do and get some birth control. Melissa
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well the only thing we can say is dont stress on it because it will cause your period to be late. What are your ages? Since your period isnt late yet there is no way to tell. Just wait it out until you are due. For now maybe you should be responsible and get birth control or condoms so that you dont end up pregnant and cause your guy to go to jail. Thats the smartest thing to do instead of having unprotected sex because you know the consequences. Does he come in you? If not, there is still the chance of precum. But you may, you may not. Just dont stress it. Good luck
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...