Some of you may remeber me from a while back I joined this forum because I thought I had anxiety. I was complaining cause I thought I had a brain tumor. The people on here were super helpful saying that I have nothing to worry about and that the symptoms or brain tumors and anxiety were often mixed up. Well 6 months later I finally got a ct done and the results came back with a potential 4mm lesion on the back right of my brain. Now the doctor said that its probaby nothing cause ct's arent the most accurate machine for scanning vascular things or what not. But here I am 6 months later awaiting my brain angiography to see if I have a brain anurysm

moral of the story: although this site is extremely helpful for dealing with the anxiety I encourage you all that if you are worried to go and get yourself checked out. You never know what might be there.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 5th, 2005
Experienced User
Like you said, it's important that everyone gets tested first, before going and blaming all of their symptoms anxiety.
A lot of health problems can mimic anxiety and vice versa.
I read some of your older posts,and, because you posted in an anxiety forum people suggested what you had was likely to be anixety, however, just to be on the safe side, they told you to go get a scan,
which was the best thing to do.
I hope everything goes ok for you...Sorry you have to go through this...
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...