Who deleted my posts? I came here to update, i've been through a lot this past weekend, I had a miscarraige, just coming to update you guys on the two posts I made here about me being pregnant again. Well whichever one of you slick mods deleted it thank you so very much, I see how I am not wanted here on this forum, I just came back to let the ones who didnt even know what was going on about me know and I come back to this! I mean if you knew maybe you could have updated it not deleted it! I am very upset right now, this did not have to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 4th, 2005
Community Volunteer
It looks like an old back up has been restored because all my deleted pms are back again.

Don't worry hon I don't think anyone deleted your posts.
|

Experienced User
Well if it was an error and wasnt diliberatly done then I apologize to everyone, its still not back but ill check later!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Sometimes the forum messes up a little bit and some posts get deleted. Im sure no one intentionally deleted them, maybe pm a mod and ask if they know what happened
|

Re: Who Did This????
babyluvwu wrote:
who deleted my posts? I came here to update, i've been through a lot this past weekend, I had a miscarraige, just coming to update you guys on the two posts I made here about me being pregnant again. Well whichever one of you slick mods deleted it thank you so very much, I see how I am not wanted here on this forum, I just came back to let the ones who didnt even know what was going on about me know and I come back to this! I mean if you knew maybe you could have updated it not deleted it! I am very upset right now, this did not have to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mods don't seem to check around this forum much.Like the person above said maybe pm a mod if you find out how too and explain the problem to them.

Hopefully they'll get back to you and explain everything.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
A mod already has ;)
|

replied October 5th, 2005
Experienced User
Wat the hell is a mod??
|

replied October 5th, 2005
shortygot_ashorty wrote:
wat the hell is a mod??
a mod is short for a moderator.The moderator checks the mb's and deletes any kind of unwanted rude replies or topics.They can also ban a member if they don't follow the few main rules.
|

replied October 6th, 2005
Experienced User
O... Well I wish they would ban ppl more often there are sum really rude girls up in here!!! Lol well, thanx for your reply lol.........
|

replied October 6th, 2005
shortygot_ashorty wrote:
o... Well I wish they would ban ppl more often there are sum really rude girls up in here!!! Lol well, thanx for your reply lol.........
no problem.You are right there are alot of rude people here but not just girls but guys as well its a message board and they all have rude people.Don't let them get to you..Your welcome for the answer about mods.
|

replied October 7th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Actually the info is kinda wrong, the mods can not ban people. Only admins can. The mods can delete or move posts, check ips, etc tho
|

replied October 7th, 2005
Experienced User
Ooo ok... Well, is there anyway that I can request for someone to be banned (with a good reason) like the ppl who read a post and say sh*t like...

rocafela5869 wrote:
well maybe you should worry about the law bc of your ages :( . Just look up statutory rape laws for your state.
on a post with the topic being: " i'm 17 and pregnant.....Dont know wat to do..... "
cuz sh*t like that is just wrong... Yall should read that post.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...