Hey all,
for all of you ttc I use this website Fertilityfriend.Com it helps out alot. It shows me when im ovulating when my period should be starting and everything.It's really made it alot easier for me and the best part is its free. So if you have some spair time check it out and tell me what you think!
Good luck to all of you and lots of baby dust
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 6th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
What did it help u or what did u do???

R u pregnant? Congrats.......... Share tips!
|

replied October 8th, 2005
Experienced User
Helped With Everything
No im not pregnant yet but it helped me with the confusion of when im ovulating. Ii lets me know first hand when I skip a period. It has alot of really nice girls who are in the same situation I can chat with, well it just makes ttc alot easier and less stressfull.
|

replied October 10th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
I visited and registered. It is really easy to use and has showed me ways to figure out my ovulation and things that I didn't know before. I am learning more ways to ttc. Thanks to u...

I will try the charting n will keep updated.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....