Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gallbladder Disease Forum

Is It Gallstones ? I Hope It Is......

For 4 months now ive been ill with nausea,pains all over my abdomen, down my right side and my back and terrible toilet problems(somes times I can sometimes I cant).... For the 1st month this was constant 24/7 and the only time I was at ease was when I slept, vomitting 4-10 times a day just liquids. Even though it eased off for the next few months all the same symptons stayed and are still with me, only difference now is 9 out of 10 times im sick its bile... Ive had an endoscopy which showed minor results around the entrance and exit which is put down to the amount of times ive been sick and the strain it causes.

Ive seen a number of doctors and each one says '' excessive stomach acid '' which apparently is what they always say for the 1st 3-4 months (told this by the pharmasist)..... Ive been unemployed too so its making it very difficult to do interviews or give starting dates, ive been offered a job today and the last thing I want to do is let them down if I take it by being ill or late or not able to go in at all. Im going back to my docotr in 1 hour to demand an ultrscan to check everywhere possible and thanks to this forum I now know about hida scan so I can ask about that too.
Im hoping it is gallstones because then I know why im in this pain for pretty much most of the day and I can get it soreted. So if anyone has more info on tests or other problems it could be please reply... Thanks.
|
Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....